Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why it's over for currycels" by chatgpt

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
★★★★★
**Title: "Why It's Over for Currycels - Analyzing SMV Data"**

The dating world is tough, but for currycels, it's an uphill battle. Let's dive into the reasons and the SMV (Sexual Market Value) data that highlight our struggles.

1. **Stereotypes and Media Representation**: We're often pigeonholed into negative stereotypes, affecting our perceived attractiveness.

2. **SMV Data**:
- **OKCupid Studies**: Show lower response rates for South Asian men compared to other ethnicities.
- **Tinder Insights**: Reveal fewer matches and swipe-rights for our demographic.

3. **Cultural Pressures**: Our own communities often hold unrealistic expectations, adding to the burden.

4. **Personal Stories**: Share your experiences and how you've navigated these challenges. How has this impacted your self-esteem and dating life?

It's time to have an open discussion about these issues and seek support from each other. How can we improve our SMV or challenge these stereotypes?

---

This thread would encourage discussion on personal experiences and strategies for coping with societal biases, backed by data on dating dynamics.

Governments waste trillions on defence and other useless scams, they should invest into gene editing

An AI programmed by foids would likely genocide currycels

You are right but it wouldn't benefit me so I don't really care
We're already born but I mean for the future generations it's a merciful act