Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why it's creepy for a guy to be on a date with a minor but not a woman

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Because women get pregnant; men make them pregnant, men don't have babies. Men don't need to feel some form and any amount of pain while giving birth.

This is why it's outrageous for a man to get sexually involved with a minor, people like Sneako, the fucking clown who does he think he is? Like Jesus Christ you guys are cringe having such cringey role models while I'm out here speaking facts, if you like to suck dick so much prove me wrong you fucking faggot.

Fuck you, fuck off, get out of my thread, bitch.

I want older women.

Why does this forum care about minors?

Why does this forum care about minors?
People who don't care will hate on the educated, stupid people always hate on the educated since the beginning of time bro

If you're uneducated shut the fuck up

Caring is better than being ignorant either way shut the fuck up with that shit

People who don't care will hate on the educated, stupid people always hate on the educated since the beginning of time bro

There seems to be an obsession with underaged girls

yeah, foid who ended up college is smarter than a man... bitch please

damn this disgusting soyciety