Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why it's completely over

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★
I'am below av. in looks and moderately autistic and by the way all my former below av. "friends" were moderately autistic too - no exceptions.

Lets assume I've improved my personality with looksmaxxing - but what gives? I'll be as autistic as before.

Autism is, among other things, not sharing any normie tier interest, or sharing at the bare minimum. While the typical foid expects the exact opposite.

Heck, I can not even imagine myself smiling to a foid or making a one sincere compliment.

TLDR: Its over.

Over for autismcels

"Autism" is irrelevant. JFL at blaming yourself for being treated like shit by society.

At least you feel a bit better seeing yourself in the mirror bro

It's not your autism that doomed you,it is over because you're ugly

The just be NT argument is just the “work on your personality” advice rehashed TBH. Foids don’t care about your interest if they aren’t attracted to your face/height.
It's not your autism that doomed you,it is over because you're ugly

The just be NT argument is just the “work on your personality” advice rehashed TBH. Foids don’t care about your interest if they aren’t attracted to your face/height.

Once you miss out on teen love you need to looksmax to 7 to ascend tbh

Which is not possible unless youre a fakecel. Only fakecels have the ability to looksmax to a 7 aka chadlite
I'm confused, I thought you were a sub8/sub7 believer

It’s over for me tbh

I am. 7/10s will still get cucked by 8+ /10 males.

7/10 males still get free sex, but they can only get sub6 foids.
so if a sub7 incel dude looksmaxxes to a 7 and fucks 5/10 foids, is that ascension?

Fuck I need to become atleast a 6 :feelsUnreal:

so then they weren't a fakecel then right? They were only incel before they became Chadlite.
If they had the chance to looksmatch to chadlite, they were never incel to begin with. They were volcels/fakecels.

ffs Inceldom is not this constant changing thing. You're either born into it (or grow into it through puberty) or youre not

cope or rope at the end of the day