Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why it's borderline impossible for a woman to be wealthy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Irl I've seen several women who make $70 to $100k a year struggle to get by. Almost every single time these women who complain about how hard it is to make it by in current economic climate are constantly spending all the money they have on fastfood goyslop, clothing or other consumerist shit. I'm convinced it's impossible for the majority women to get rich even when given help from affirmative action, dei, gender qoutas and special programs. They simply don't have the self control or foresight to sustain and build money. How many times have you seen girls spending their spouses life savings on a wedding? They're just too retarded

Irl I've seen several women who make $70 to $100k a year struggle to get by. Almost every single time these women who complain about how hard it is to make it by in current economic climate are constantly spending all the money they have on fastfood goyslop, clothing or other consumerist shit. I'm convinced it's impossible for the majority women to get rich even when given help from affirmative action, dei, gender qoutas and special programs. They simply don't have the self control or foresight to sustain and build money. How many times have you seen girls spending their spouses life savings on a wedding? They're just too retarded
And if they dont get to spend that money, THEY LEAVE! So yes they are retarded!

The last time i've been on social media i've seen fat whores make my yearly paycheck in a month by selling their nudes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back