Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why IT portray us as ugly if looks don't matter?

Lol I've never understood why they do this

They don’t care about being consistent. They just see that we’re a low value group with no ability to fight back and punch down on us. There’s no point in trying to “debate” them, they hate us.

They don’t care about being consistent. They just see that we’re a low value group with no ability to fight back and punch down on us. There’s no point in trying to “debate” them, they hate us.
They have a bunch of pedophiles in their community

this is the crux of it. They know the blackpill is real, they just want us to stop talking about it and be a good worker drone paying taxes.

Normies either think us deathnics are invisible or think only whites can be incel.

Yet ironically IT foids only date mayos including the ethnic IT foids.

Because they do

Basically sums it all up.

It's something they do subconsciously without even realizing it.

If you look at the way antagonistic characters have been portrayed in classic literature, they're always ugly or deformed in some way. The general consensus is beautiful equals good and ugly equals evil.

IT cucks are lying to themselves, thinking they don't judge people based on their looks like everyone else.

That thread is like calling thinking the sky is blue groupthink. Obviously beliefs that are true will be shared.

It's groupthink when people parrot the same ideas for public acceptance despite those ideas being wrong. Like IT.

And if I run into an easily triggered faggot who can't handle alternative thought in the incel community, at least I'm allowed to point out their faggotry, whereas on CuckTear posts against the hivemind are deleted and get you banned.

They don't care about reason or logic and like femoids have a strong lack of self awareness.

Lol I've never understood why they do this
Because they're disingenuous faggots
Normies either think us deathnics are invisible or think only whites can be incel.

Or blindly jump on the "muh bbc" meme like most people here.

And when some cuck there points out that inkels are ugly, the ITcels get all defensive and say it's not about looks, it's about toxic personality. LMAO, those say contradictory things in the same sentence and don't even realize it, so much virtue signaling from these bugmen.

Last edited:

:feelsree:

IT imagines incels to be American, white, and have that saggy recessed ugly face with glasses on and short hair. Little do they know most incels are not even American or even probably white. Most of IT is just annoying American progressives anyway. Time and time again IT has proven themselves to be extremely lookist. They are hypocritical and always contradict themselves. They say one thing; they do another.

they try to emulate our format of memes and mocking, and are too low iq to make up their own.

It's something they do subconsciously without even realizing it.

If you look at the way antagonistic characters have been portrayed in classic literature, they're always ugly or deformed in some way. The general consensus is beautiful equals good and ugly equals evil.

IT cucks are lying to themselves, thinking they don't judge people based on their looks like everyone else.

Jean Lon Grme Phryne revealed before the Areopagus 1861   01

I hate this world we live in

Bro don’t even look there, it’ll only make things worse. They’re literally a hate group. They make fun of us for things we have no control over and then spew shit like working on your personality and mental thoughts, then go 180 with stuff like this, they don’t care man, they like to see people suffer.

Bro don’t even look there, it’ll only make things worse. They’re literally a hate group. They make fun of us for things we have no control over and then spew shit like working on your personality and mental thoughts, then go 180 with stuff like this, they don’t care man, they like to see people suffer.
Agreed it's just a hate group,nothing else. I stopped looking because it pissed me off. And if you even try to debate with them,they are too pussy and ban you.

Agreed it's just a hate group,nothing else. I stopped looking because it pissed me off. And if you even try to debate with them,they are too pussy and ban you.
LMAO, true. Some other user on her got his post on their and some random people defended him saying to post the whole post and not just snippets and they got banned for that lol. They purposely left out context that made the user from here look bad.

LMAO, true. Some other user on her got his post on their and some random people defended him saying to post the whole post and not just snippets and they got banned for that lol. They purposely left out context that made the user from here look bad.
Of course they did ,didnt fit their narrative

this is the crux of it. They know the blackpill is real, they just want us to stop talking about it and be a good worker drone paying taxes.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
And when some cuck there points out that inkels are ugly, the ITcels get all defensive and say it's not about looks, it's about toxic personality. LMAO, those say contradictory things in the same sentence and don't even realize it, so much virtue signaling from these bugmen.

IT is too retarded to even know how to use a simple meme format properly. All of those "examples" of groupthink are just a collection of sayings and forum slang. It's essentially like any other online forum/space. Anyone who is part of a hobby group or a fandom, or posts on a forum about a particular game most likely does the exact same thing.
If you're going to accuse incels of groupthink then can you at least use some arguments. It doesn't make sense.

Cucktears will not only spin, manipulate, and outright lie to make us look as bad as possible, they'll ban anyone who doesn't want to participate in that bullshit. They're the epitome of a soulless, subhuman hive mind that's capable of nothing but foaming-at-the-mouth hate. We need to understand that they're not normal people. They aren't capable of normal human emotions like love, compassion, or even having interests outside of SJW politics. Hating on incels and other groups they deem "undesirable" is literally their whole lives. I sincerely hope none of them have children, because they're the kind of rabid freaks who would turn their teenage son over to ISIS to be tortured and murdered if they believed he was "becoming an incel."