Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why it is so hard to kill yourself without a gun

silversurfer

silversurfer

Nuclear Holocaust
When I was 20 I started to realise no one will ever love me, I will never have a gf, sex, a good job, a good life, my parents hated me and I started having problems with my teeth so I just wanted to end it.

First attempt, 2nd July 2018 in the forest: Helium bag, didn’t work, maybe because jews are putting some oxygen in it or some leaks idk. I thought, suicide is going to be easier and I started panicking and cutting my arms with knife. Couldn't cut deep enough and after a few minutes I realised I made a big mistake, because everyone now could see what I did. I was masking it with my mom's makeup for a few weeks.

Second attempt, end of July 2018 at home: Helium different brand, hyperventilating and took a few helium breaths in the bath and then put my head underwater, it was taking so long, maybe even 3-4 minutes and I got bored. Without helium I can only hold my breath for 30 seconds. Don't know what the fuck happened.

Third attempt, 3rd September 2018 in the forest:
Tried partial hanging multiple times (it worked partially haha) I passed out, but I always woke up standing somehow.
I had some very bad backup methods
Potassium chloride with lidocaine: I tried, but couldn't do that.
Caffeine: took 10g and threw everything up.
I wanted to die so much, I didn't know what to do. Then I started pouring whiskey in my ass, but I pussied out. It was getting dark so I tried to fall asleep, but I was shaking so much from the caffeine I couldn't. It started raining. I was wet, cold and wanted to die even more. Unfortunately it was the end of summer and I didn't die from hypothermia.

I went home the next day, told my mom I was at friend's house.
Never told my family or friends about these attempts.

Some methods were dumb I know, but you can't even imagine how I felt when I couldn't even fucking kill myself.

"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

What was this cuckoldry?

"God has plans for you :soy::soy::soy:"

"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

What was this cuckoldry?
It must be public because I found it. Probably were suspicious of a gray posting this long of a post

Roping takes guts tbh. I tried hanging too (partial) but things fucked up.

Did not read it all, but anyway, this is why I believe legal euthanasia should be an option. It sucks having to try dangerous methods that have a poor success rate.

suicide by any other ways that isn't a gun is most certainly painful, unless it's that damn helium tactic.

Roping is actually a bad way to go since even though you blackout immediately it still takes 30 minutes for you to actually die and if somebody "saves" you, you become a veggie for the rest of your life

Hard for me to get a gun in eastern europe, especially when I'm autistic

I will either go for a bullet straight through my brain, or not do it at all.
Yeah bullet to the brain is pretty certain to kill. With hanging you’ll never know who will find you or if things break and snap etc. it’s very uncertain

Yeah bullet to the brain is pretty certain to kill. With hanging you’ll never know who will find you or if things break and snap etc. it’s very uncertain
Exactly, hence why I would just put a bullet right through my brain. Quick, relatively painless, and almost 100% success rate, especially if you do it in a basement by yourself with nobody to find you. That way, you bleed out and have zero chance of survival.

takes 30 minutes for you to actually die
Surely people die earlier than this? Even 15 min of the brain having no blood should be lethal shouldn’t it? If someone does become vegetable are doctors really allowed to keep them alive?

Slit your wrists down the road with a razor blade, it has to be a razor blade or anything sharp enough to cut to fat in one cut. Make sure you hit an artery so you'll bleed out. It'll be slow but hey it works.
Jump from a building at least 8 stories tall, there's no way you'll survive falling from this height. Anything less is guaranteed criple or slow death.
Or try overdosing but I don't recommend this. I've overdosed before but threw up everything lmao.

Exactly, hence why I would just put a bullet right through my brain. Quick, relatively painless, and almost 100% success rate, especially if you do it in a basement by yourself with nobody to find you. That way, you bleed out and have zero chance of survival.
How tf do people survive shotgun blasts to the head though :shock:

Bullet is the best way to go.

They didn't shoot the roof of their mouth and maybe blew off only a portion of their brain, if they get immediate help then yeah they can live with chunks of their brain missing.

Roping seems nice but there's too much risks (I'm not roping glowies)

Surely people die earlier than this? Even 15 min of the brain having no blood should be lethal shouldn’t it? If someone does become vegetable are doctors really allowed to keep them alive?
Yeah it is 15 minutes my bad

You could die instantly if it was a long enough drop but good luck trying to set that up without attention, and if you did have the time and energy to do that there are better ways to rope

Killing yourself take a lot of courage tbh it's not that easy, it's can be selfish if you have people who love you but i don't see it as a coward move.

For me sui#### is pretty cucked tbh. It's doing what normies want we do

LDAR is more based

They didn't shoot the roof of their mouth and maybe blew off only a portion of their brain, if they get immediate help then yeah they can live with chunks of their brain missing.
High IQ thanks for clearing things up

I live on the last floor in a pretty high building and jumping seems as easy as pulling a trigger or maybe it just seems so, idk. I'm not suicidal but stupid intrusive thoughts like this are inevitable for my sick brain :feelsseriously:

I live on the last floor in a pretty high building and jumping seems as easy as pulling a trigger or maybe it just seems so, idk. I'm not suicidal but stupid intrusive thoughts like this are inevitable for my sick brain :feelsseriously:
Call of the void phenomenon, happens to everyone lol.

I don't know man. I've shot pieces of wood with a 357 magnum pistol for target practice before, and the damage it does is insane. I couldn't even fathom surviving that, let alone a shotgun blast.

The easiest ways are the most gory. Shotgun to the brain and jumping from a high building.

I don't know man. I've shot pieces of wood with a 357 magnum pistol for target practice before, and the damage it does is insane. I couldn't even fathom surviving that, let alone a shotgun blast.
Surviving something like that would have to be some divine intervention or some shit even though I don’t believe in that stuff. Pretty low chances of survival but the very small chance of living makes it scary

Refer to my signature. If you put the gun right under your chin and aim upwards, you’ll only destroy non-lethal areas like the mouth, nose, eyes, frontal lobe (instant lobotomy) etc. This is why you aim for the back of your skull as pictured, to hit vital areas of the brain.

If someone does become vegetable are doctors really allowed to keep them alive?
I'm pretty sure theyre obligated to. At least here in america. There is a lot of money to be made by charging the vegetable's family hospital bills for "saving" him

Refer to my signature. If you put the gun right under your chin and aim upwards, you’ll only destroy non-lethal areas like the mouth, nose, eyes, frontal lobe (instant lobotomy) etc. This is why you aim for the back of your skull as pictured, to hit vital areas of the brain.
Area of damage. Diagonal makes the most sense cause it targets front and back parts of the brain. Fucks up the entire brain beyond recovery ngl. So basically guaranteed death. High IQ

I'm pretty sure theyre obligated to. At least here in america. There is a lot of money to be made by charging the vegetable's family hospital bills for "saving" him
I think they need to change the definition of “saving” someone wtf

I was thinking the other day, how to get a gun in England easily, I know the undercover cops carry compact glocks sometimes just not sure exactly where maybe in a chest holster or in their backpacks. So you just have to rush one of these guys and stab him in the neck a few times so he dies or is incapacitated. Then search him and boom you got a fresh glock with probably a spare mag too.

The easiest ways are the most gory. Shotgun to the brain and jumping from a high building.
If I wasn't scared of heights so much I would have tried this already

Surviving something like that would have to be some divine intervention or some shit even though I don’t believe in that stuff. Pretty low chances of survival but the very small chance of living makes it scary
Agreed

Not even a gun is a 100% roping guarantee. There are at least 2 users on here who survived when trying to shoot themselves

I think they need to change the definition of “saving” someone wtf
Yeah, its pretty brutal. Youre not allowed to euthanize someone if theyre a vegetable. Some people actually decide to sign papers that basically say "if i ever become a vegetable, please take me off life support". Though i dont know if the hospitals actually bother to abide by the person's wishes or if they just ignore the what that paper says, nor do i even know where one would go to sign such a paper in the first place

Regardless its super messed up. The default decision should just be to put them out of their misery. But nope, hospitals cant make money off someone if they let them die

Yeah, its pretty brutal. Youre not allowed to euthanize someone if theyre a vegetable. Some people actually decide to sign papers that basically say "if i ever become a vegetable, please take me off life support". Though i dont know if the hospitals actually bother to abide by the person's wishes or if they just ignore the what that paper says, nor do i even know where one would go to sign such a paper in the first place

Regardless it’s super messed up. The default decision should just be to put them out of their misery. But nope, hospitals cant make money off someone if they let them die
America is ruthless :feelsbadman:

The plan:
*Makes you ascend with a 35 year old rotting roastie*
then gets taken advantage of and eventually gets divorce raped, loses his own house in court.

When I was 20 I started to realise no one will ever love me, I will never have a gf, sex, a good job, a good life, my parents hated me and I started having problems with my teeth so I just wanted to end it.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Brutal

Killing yourself take a lot of courage tbh it's not that easy, it's can be selfish if you have people who love you but i don't see it as a coward move.
I dont see how its selfish if you have people that love you

Am I just supposed to stay suffering because they love me
Isnt it selfish of them to expect you to do that