Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why it is over for everyone.

• Thread starter GeneticDysfunction
  • Start date
G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
Guys, I lost my car in a wreck(my fault) which I spent tons of money on by being a wageslave when I realized.. no matter how hard you try at gaining happiness in this world it only takes one fuck up and it all comes tumbling down and there is no God or sky fairies coming to save you if you pray hard enough.

There is no God coming to save you. This universe is completely indifferent to the suffering or happiness of every creature on this planet. The universe is absurd and random. Why try to derive meaning?

It is all random fuckery. We live on a floating ball of magma and rock in an endless void. Life is absurd. Being born rich or Chad or Incel is all by chance we could have been born as anything else.

Deformed babies.. People being crippled for life by accidents.. The universe does not care because we as humans are trying to derive meaning from a meaningless entity. Just relax and know that nothing lasts forever and to cope however we can before we die. Life is bittersweet and no matter how much you complain it does not give a fuck.

genetic monstrosity

The only way I can relax is by taking drugs or drinking

you can spend years climbing a ladder but fall to the bottom in minutes

Sorry ur car got yeeted

Sometimes I cope by believing that there is a god. I think that he's having fun watching all of the events of his creation unfold. He creates subhumans who will wageslave and cope with no light at the end of the tunnel and happily watches them suffer. Or create chads who mog everyone else and is probably his self-insert because he got mogged in god civilization or some shit.

But yeah, it's all just absurdity.

Sometimes I cope by believing that there is a god. I think that he's having fun watching all of the events of his creation unfold. He creates subhumans who will wageslave and cope with no light at the end of the tunnel and happily watches them suffer. Or create chads who mog everyone else and is probably his self-insert because he got mogged in god civilization or some shit.

But yeah, it's all just absurdity.
Exactly