Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why isn't there a washing machine for your mouth to make oral care easier?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★
I just want something to do this shit for me it's the future and we are still using a stick with bristles on it (that's some primitive shit).

Why dont you invent one ?

There is isn’t there?

Like you could buy various electric toothbrush models and I think even something that is known as a water pik which basically is like the mouth washing machine that you’re after. :feelsokman:

Obligatory ovER for @Saysitsover pro tooth rot cels. :feelsrope:

A water flosser?
An electric toothbrush?

There is isn’t there?

Like you could buy various electric toothbrush models and I think even something that is known as a water pik which basically is like the mouth washing machine that you’re after. :feelsokman:

Obligatory ovER for @Saysitsover pro tooth rot cels. :feelsrope:
I'm thinking something even lazier like you put your mouth over a pressure washer and it does everything. No hands needed type shit

I'm thinking something even lazier like you put your mouth over a pressure washer and it does everything. No hands needed type shit
Yeah I thought of this to but just like you too lazy and incompetent to make it.

I am getting bored with finding the best version for you guys, going to stop.
for now this is it:

61BBCSO3cOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
0f4b1bd733a2f9cce17298b27526ac54.webp

40 euro at amazon. plus a set of dentures. That's it. I am outta here. this topic sucks. good luck with it.