Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why isn't my jawline visible when I take side profile pictures?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Is it because of high body fat percentage or am I a recessed subhuman? Or is it some other factor?

because you don t photoshop.

you aren't mewing hard enough

Why don't you see God ?

Is it because of high body fat percentage or am I a recessed subhuman? Or is it some other factor?
Probably a combination of both. For me it is both, even though I have a low body fat percentage, I have a naturally thick/fat neck, which is unfortunate for me.

Probably a combination of both. For me it is both, even though I have a low body fat percentage, I have a naturally thick/fat neck, which is unfortunate for me.
I'm a goyslop addict so I have a double chin and fat cheeks even though I'm relatively thin, I look like a child. It's over.

bruh dont bullshit urself u know the reason
I really don't, I always thought I was forward grown but after further inspection I'm not so sure anymore.

A picture is worth a thousand words for analysis.

Small jaw
Yea that and like high bodyfat and prob some recession. Deep recession is basically being recessed no matter what bodyfat level u drop

Because us incels have a bad genetics and a bad bone structure. I am very thin and have shit recessed jawline

Same problem here, and I have the answer:
You most likely (just like me), sleep on one side instead of your Back.
This will cause an assymetrical jawline.
One side of my jaw is more visible, than the other one, AKA my facial harmony is messed up.

Recessed maxilla might also be the case