Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why isn't Israel affected by the coronavirus?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
The Juice are behind this act. They are God's people. I'm sure they did this as they don't want the Chinese to take over what 'belongs' to them which is control of the world

The Jews obviously created this virus. This isn’t even up for debate, because it is a known fact that they will resort to anything to further their own goals. Even risking for it become a out of hand problem worldwide.

The Jews obviously created this virus. This isn’t even up for debate, because it is a known fact that they will resort to anything to further their own goals. Even risking for it become a out of hand problem worldwide.
I hope some subsaharan from congo gives jewish foids 13 inches of AIDS and Hepatitis.

D923926D D7C3 430C 931F BF05F01356E9

Cope.

I hope some subsaharan from congo gives jewish foids 13 inches of AIDS and Hepatitis.

Haha I get it, its cause hes not white, therefore he must be diseased.

Hahahaha

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

Low IQ, rich are rich, no matter the race. The rich made it and they will benefit.

well the rich are jews
Jews control the media mostly, they're not the richest. The richest ppl are not in the news, they aren't even in stats either, they put their wealth offshore and make their accounts seem normal.

Jews control the media mostly, they're not the richest. The richest ppl are not in the news, they aren't even in stats either, they put their wealth offshore and make their accounts seem normal.
Yes they are the richest per capita.

One of my favorite scenes in World War Z is when Isreal gets infected by the zombie outbreak. And I'm a Jew myself

The Juice are behind this act. They are God's people. I'm sure they did this as they don't want the Chinese to take over what 'belongs' to them which is control of the world

Well, it's not like a Virus can be infected by another Virus.

((((coincidence)))