Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why isnt everyone here talking propecia/finasteride?

K

Katashi

Recruit
★★★★
I just answered this on another thread and it got me thinking. As an incel what do you have to lose? You keep your hair and your sexual desire decreases. Its a win win. Ive been taking it for 7 years. My brother is bald as fuck and Im hanging on. Expain yourselves incels.

People are in denial of their hairloss, even when it gets quite advanced.

I'm not spending money on shit that's not a guarantee. That shit barely works half the time.

Also, side-effects. But mainly the money thing.

I'm not spending money on shit that's not a guarantee. That shit barely works half the time.

Also, side-effects. But mainly the money thing.

its 100% effective. wtf you on about? Its a preventative drug, not a regrowth one.
i like to fap

it still feels good
People are in denial of their hairloss, even when it gets quite advanced.

true. Most people lack self awareness, even among incels

Theres no point in having hair if your dick doesnt work

Would you want to be a male model but you never get to have sex?

IDGAF, I'm still an incel hair or not

Finasteride isn’t available over the counter in my country, I’ve looked online and apparently there’s an online doctor that will give you a prescription for a more potent version of the drug called fintrid used for prostrate problems, and you can use a tablet cutter to lower the dosage, but I haven’t done that because it seems pretty risky. I think I might have to just accept my genetics doomed me. Besides at this point it’s too late, I’m 19 and I estimate I’ll be fully bald in 2 years. If there was something I could have done I should have done it when I first noticed my hair loss. I’ll never have my hair back.
IDGAF, I'm still an incel hair or not
Oftentimes the lack of hair can be what pushes a man who would be average looking into incel terroritory.

Because I don't need it and I don't want to take unnecessary meds.

Costs 2,574642857 euros a day or 2,418877551 euros a day depending if one buys 28 tablets or 98 tablets package. + getting the prescription + pharmacy's delivery fee of 2,39 euros per prescription.

Costs 2,574642857 euros a day or 2,418877551 euros a day depending if one buys 28 tablets or 98 tablets package. + getting the prescription + pharmacy's delivery fee of 2,39 euros per prescription.
seems expensive, if I'm reading this right.

Currently on minoxidil, but I want to evaluate finasteride when things open up. I have heard it causes reduced libido among other more serious problems, but I think that may be due to dosage.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htBPxLOC47I

These guys seem to have good instructions on using finasteride responsibly. I'll have to get this verified by my doctor and dermatologist before I start. Minoxidil is good, but it doesn't promote regrowth like fineasteride. Minoxidil is also making me hairier in places besides the top of my head even though I only apply it on my head.

> Assuming we're all rich like you

This, and also all of the repear meds have bad side effects
Yes, that's true.
Gyno, erectile dysfunction, decrease in sperm count, and loss of sexual drive are all common.
These will go away if you stop the medication for a week or two for most people. But there are a few cases where the side effects are permanent (less than 1%).

Well, i take finasteride for hair loss, and it works, i still have a full head of hair, but good luck on losing your libido, because the chance of losing your sex drive/erectile dysfunction is about 1%. To be fair, when i started taking fin, i hoped it would anihalate my libido, but nothing happened.

i still have a full head of luscious hair

Well
1. people can't access it
2. you can lose your Penis power (aka testosterone) if you do a longer cycle before 25-20 and since everybodys body is diffrent you can't know how yours will react
3. people are scared of point 2. and/or have health issues

I am, been taking that for about 8 months now. Kept my hair but the sexual desires are still here unfortunately.

doesn't really work, and
man tits and reduction of t = infinitely worse than balding
It definitely works. Many studies have been done.
The other things do happen, though. I think they're arguably less bad than balding.

It definitely works. Many studies have been done.
The other things do happen, though. I think they're arguably less bad than balding.
idk for me, im too ugly as shit that man tits is worse than hair.

Would rather go beans and rice for a year and save up money for hair transplant tbh

i have a ton of hair tbh I dont need it

I'm not an oldcel and no hairstyle would fix my face, race, and frame.

Dry fucked skin.

Just fuck your testosterone up theory.

Theres no point in having hair if your dick doesnt work
Yeah, why looksmaxx if dick doesn't work.
Oftentimes the lack of hair can be what pushes a man who would be average looking into incel terroritory.
True, balding turned me from low tier normie to trucel
Minoxidil is also making me hairier in places besides the top of my head even though I only apply it on my head.
I don't think fin promotes hair growth either. I have been using it for 2 years and I have also noticed my body getting hairier. I thought it was just genes and T levels acting up, but could be Min
i still have a full head of luscious hair
i have a ton of hair tbh I dont need it
:chad: :banhammer::chad::banhammer:

because this place isn't a looksmaxxing forum

I don't think fin promotes hair growth either. I have been using it for 2 years and I have also noticed my body getting hairier. I thought it was just genes and T levels acting up, but could be Min
Brutal. All I can do is try and maintain now