Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why isn't ER's manifesto taken seriously? And are our issues significant enough for attention?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
It's a pretty well-written manifesto that describes the slow and stady increase in sadness over his teenage years. A lot of men could relate to his manifesto I think, as all of us want to be loved. But I guess enough men these days arent feeling depressed enough to the point where it really matters to research the issue. In my country, "only" around 400 men kill themselves each year, and we have a population of 5.6 million, so I don't think it will evER be worth it for the government to take a deep dive into why these men are feeling suicidal.

Are you singaporecel ?

I read it. Sad shit, man. Could relate

This is a good question. I think it's actually a very interesting document. The problem is too many people, including some people here, are too lazy to read it.

The problem is he went on to kill a bunch of non Chads and Stacies, which he claimed to hate so much. But the document is a good read into his life and in general.

Cause he was a crisis actor, the event a hoax and the manifesto written by someone else, to portray incels in the worst possible light with the suspiciously over-representated negative international media coverage.

Next question?

It's taken ded srs enough for glowfaggots to spy on anyone's anal cavity online who has ever breathed his name. Now you're on the list. Cover your webcam with tape. Or dont and masturbate furiously into it. Means they're gay now xd

Last edited:
It's taken ded srs enough for glowfaggots to spy on anyone's anal cavity online who has ever breathed his name. Now you're on the list. Cover your webcam with tape. Or dont and masturbate furiously into it. Means they're gay now xd

If you aren't already on several watchlists, you aren't trying.

If you aren't already on several watchlists, you aren't trying.
If you havent been killed by the state or several other institutions for being incel, you are fakecel

Anyone know where I could read it?

If you havent been killed by the state or several other institutions for being incel, you are fakecel
Honestly an FBI raid at my residence at 4am would be the least of my concerns. I get to be suicided at the state’s expense. I don’t have to wake up every morning to say “fuck this gay earth”, I can just LDAR forever.

Because the government doesn't care about incels, we are not their voting base.

Because he's fucking racist and phsycotic

I need to check it again

I could relate so much.

Loved his manifesto. Could 90% relate

They don’t care about our problems