Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why isn;t this guy on incels.is yet?

Poor guy passed away a couple years ago IIRC.

Before i watched the video, I thought it was going to be a bluepill cope, but it's actually based. The only thing I would disagree about is remaining peaceful - that's exactly what soyciety wants us to do while we get neglected, pushed aside and expected to pull.

Can someone confirm this guy had a girlfriend or wife? No? Thought so, I wonder why :feelsclown:

Before i watched the video, I thought it was going to be a bluepill cope, but it's actually based. The only thing I would disagree about is remaining peaceful - that's exactly what soyciety wants us to do while we get neglected, pushed aside and expected to pull.

Exactly, "you're in a lower cast, just accept your fate".

Ever notice how most uprisings and protests are all started by Chad's and toilets? Who fought against slavery in the United States? Blackcels or Tyrone's? Exactly, it's because they don't take oppression lying down.

Life is a mistake.

Subhumans like this should be aborted for their own sake.

Don't make fun of people who have serious diseases. Their life is even tougher than yours.

Subhumans like this should be aborted for their own sake.
I agree. If only whores didn't use abortions only to fuck Chad raw dog without consequences. When a kid with a fatal condition is going to be born, it's suddenly "oh no, every soul is precious and deserves to live". I mean, I agree that every newborn deserves the best, but in this case death is the best case.

Just have a good personality bro

I agree. If only whores didn't use abortions only to fuck Chad raw dog without consequences. When a kid with a fatal condition is going to be born, it's suddenly "oh no, every soul is precious and deserves to live". I mean, I agree that every newborn deserves the best, but in this case death is the best case.
Life isnt precious, if it was then curries and chinks wont be produced by the millions yearly

Life isnt precious, if it was then curries and chinks wont be produced by the millions yearly
Yeah, things just aren't so precious when there's such an abundance. Coincidentally, it's the same regarding sperm.

i dont like it when people make cruel jokes about ppl as unfortunate as this.

Kudos to him for coping and yes, on a serious note many such cases do prove the :blackpill:

Its just a fact of life. But no need to be an asshole to those who get bad cards. As if shit isnt already bad enough for them.

Rip

He died irl i think

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back