Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why islammaxxing is not legit way for me

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Others say - why not to islammaxx for getting young waifu by islamic tracitions? Because while islam is good at punishing degenerate West and treating femoids, it is not compatible with my spiritual worldview. And one thing - religion and spirituality is important for me, thats why cannot take islam as faith, or just pretend of taking (unless could be so good at pretending, that would take islam waifu, and then leave islamic world and convert her into infidel, but I not so good at pretending). And other thing - cute adorable loli waifu of culture is not final ultimate goal in life, but ultimate comrade in seeking final ultimate goal - spiritual enlightenment. And thats why is important for waifu to be of compatible religion/spirituality, good looking for my eyes, and also honorable - virgin , and not slut. And cultured, not greedy slut who wants man as provider so just drags into earthy slavery

Shrinemaiden

Islam is the best in this life for potential to get honorable virgin loli waifu of (Islamic)culture buddy boyo. :feelsthink:

Islam is the best in this life for potential to get honorable virgin loli waifu of (Islamic)culture buddy boyo. :feelsthink:
For those who see getting waifu as ultimate life goal. For me waifu is ultimate comrade, not goal, and so islamic waifu would not help

Is a interesting religion, but thats what it is

And other thing - cute adorable loli waifu of culture is not final ultimate goal in life, but ultimate comrade in seeking final ultimate goal - spiritual enlightenment.
@Dregster666

that's his final goal

napoleon just conquerer max bro, the person you're named after was just a low inhib manlet

say what now?

napoleon just conquerer max bro, the person you're named after was just a low inhib manlet
Give me army. Will conquer Indonesia and convert into my faith

Based thread? More like volcel thread.

i see, so u want a unicorn?