Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Islam is cucked

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I like many of their ideas. They are spot on about foids and they hate homos.

However praying 5 times a day is cringe as fuck and a huge waste of time. Even 1 time would be stretching it but I guess could still be acceptable, but 5 times? That's ridiculous.

Islam is retarded and the only reason it holds merit is because Jews don’t give enough of a shit about Arabs to fuck with their religion like they do to white Christians and so it still has a shroud of fundamentalism in it :feelscomfy:. Where as Christianity is totally eroded, Islam is not. But if you were to reverse the erosion it would be obvious Christianity mogs Islam.

The fact that the Jewish world order and leftists/progressives like Muslims is enough of a reason for me to dislike it. Jews aren’t smashing the Quran like they’re smashing the Bible.

CED092B9 DE23 4395 878A F7701ED3D838

Islam is retarded and the only reason it holds merit is because Jews don’t give enough of a shit about Arabs to fuck with their religion like they do to white Christians and so it still has a shroud of fundamentalism in it :feelscomfy:. Where as Christianity is totally eroded, Islam is not. But if you were to reverse the erosion it would be obvious Christianity mogs Islam.

The fact that the Jewish world order and leftists/progressives like Muslims is enough of a reason for me to dislike it. Jews aren’t smashing the Quran like they’re smashing the Bible.

View attachment 444682
Was Christianity more based than Islam 1000 years ago? Because looking at Christianity these days it’s gigacucked while Islam is based. It’s a real tragedy that it got derailed to such an extent

Was Christianity more based than Islam 1000 years ago? Because looking at Christianity these days it’s gigacucked while Islam is based. It’s a real tragedy that it got derailed to such an extent
Blame both world wars. Whites killed themselves like absolute retards while the rest of the world laughed.

Europeans could be colonizing the fucking solar system now if they weren't such retards.

Yeah, if you strip down to the fundamentals of it Christianity is the best of the abrahamic religions. Kikes have hated Christianity since the birth of Christ, who beat the shit out of kikes in le bible (at the temple) and who they killed (Jews were the ones to rat Christ out to the Romans)

Yeah, if you strip down to the fundamentals of it Christianity is the best of the abrahamic religions. Kikes have hated Christianity since the birth of Christ, who beat the shit out of kikes in le bible (at the temple) and who they killed (Jews were the ones to rat Christ out to the Romans)
cope Christians worship Jews and are Jewish attack dogs to destroy the Muslim World.

View attachment 444682

It’s in the qu-ran that they should kill Jews:feelsLSD:

That’s GigaBased if you ask me

It’s the WASP’s that suck Jew dick

They let those dirty baby eaters run Hollywood now look how fucked the country is:feelsseriously:
cope Christians worship Jews and are Jewish attack dogs to destroy the Muslim World.

Tbh Tbh

I honestly don’t care about killing the rag heads but we should blow up the Jews Too
:dab:

Blame both world wars. Whites killed themselves like absolute retards while the rest of the world laughed.

Europeans could be colonizing the fucking solar system now if they weren't such retards.
Brutal tbh.
We’re Christians even more based about foids back then?

However praying 5 times a day is cringe as fuck and a huge waste of time. Even 1 time would be stretching it but I guess could still be acceptable, but 5 times? That's ridiculous.
Prays me. :incel:

Leftists are against Israel. Does that mean Palestinians are progressive? Israel is irrelevant when compared to the global international Jewish order. If Jews cared even 1% about Israel you wouldn’t hear a thing bad about it from the media and they would have no problem gunning Arabs down fully.

It’s in the qu-ran that they should kill Jews:feelsLSD:

That’s GigaBased if you ask me

It’s the WASP’s that suck Jew dick

They let those dirty baby eaters run Hollywood now look how fucked the country is:feelsseriously:
It says in the Bible to do the same giving examples of the temple where Jesus kicked all of the Jews out for trying to barter, and there’s a verse that says to enslave and rape them and to adopt their children as their own in leviathan.
We’re Christians even more based about foids back then?
well women are seen as the rib of the male, which is at the very least the equivalent of calling them property if not worse. Also harems are not allowed which I think is better because harems/polygamy are not good as not everyone will be able to secure a wife.

well women are seen as the rib of the male, which is at the very least the equivalent of calling them property if not worse. Also harems are not allowed which I think is better because harems/polygamy are not good as not everyone will be able to secure a wife.
Then it truly is a damn shame that it got derailed to this extent. I also agree that harems will fuck over society since there won’t be enough foids for everyone.

Leftists are against Israel. Does that mean Palestinians are progressive? Israel is irrelevant when compared to the global international Jewish order. If Jews cared even 1% about Israel you wouldn’t hear a thing bad about it from the media and they would have no problem gunning Arabs down fully.

It says in the Bible to do the same giving examples of the temple where Jesus kicked all of the Jews out for trying to barter, and there’s a verse that says to enslave and rape them and to adopt their children as their own in leviathan.

Adopt the children as sex slaves:feelsohh:

It is. but it's better than soy reddit atheism :soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 444682

Why was this guy banned? He was one of my favourite users here.

Jesus forgave the adultress bitch. Muhammad stoned her.

/Close.

(In HOI4)