Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is your country shit?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
This isn't a thread for attacks but information and complaints about the place of your residence.

I myself live in a Muslim majority city in Sweden at the moment even if I'm not from here. Sweden could be the most worsened country in Europe at the moment besides the UK. The laws are feminist and the women are unfeminine. There is not a big contrast with neighbouring nations but women in all of Asia know how to be feminine in a good way. Men are forced to pay taxes to support feminist women with unnecessary jobs in the public sector. Stockholm is the worst city in the whole of Scandinavia; they are very gay and pretentious. There is a great surplus of males due to the immigration policy; I've calculated that there must be 125-150 males per 100 females in the age group 15-30 years old.
The state TV content is abhorrent.

shit wages and full of retards

My country is shit because too many people, fucked up gender ratio, gynocentric and foids are ugly as fuck.

being born in countries where there is a wage disparity between non-professionals and professionals is a curse, or where technicians earn far less than a professional. In the third world, this is commonplace. I hate my country and I am happy when it is doing badly.

too big, too poor, mud, piss and snow everywhere

Third world nation disguised as a first world one

I like Brazil. The only real problems here are drug-related crime, a lot of unreasonable privileges in the public sector (which cause heavy taxes and jeopardize the free market) and the usual secular leftist shit known for ruining places.

Anglos are rowdy and low inhib

Corruption, nepotism, working like hell for shit wages, no infrastructure of any kind, gypsies, etc, etc

being born in africa should be fucked up, tbh

Retarded people who are too oblivious to social issues and economics.

Drinking age is too high

Its full of people

This isn't a thread for attacks but information and complaints about the place of your residence.

I myself live in a Muslim majority city in Sweden at the moment even if I'm not from here. Sweden could be the most worsened country in Europe at the moment besides the UK. The laws are feminist and the women are unfeminine. There is not a big contrast with neighbouring nations but women in all of Asia know how to be feminine in a good way. Men are forced to pay taxes to support feminist women with unnecessary jobs in the public sector. Stockholm is the worst city in the whole of Scandinavia; they are very gay and pretentious. There is a great surplus of males due to the immigration policy; I've calculated that there must be 125-150 males per 100 females in the age group 15-30 years old.
The state TV content is abhorrent.
Blm

Feminism, LGBTQ20000, libertines, and degeneracy.

It's expensive

Because of Decolonisation.

I have to serve 2 years in the army and after that 10 years worth of reservist and I can't defer to study for uni (even fucking South Korea with nuclear threats are flexible enough for this). Expensive as fuck, noodles are amongst the worst but have the highest standards and are the biggest white cock lickers.

The laws are feminist and the women are unfeminin
Bluepill. Women in the West are the most feminine women you can find. They are super hypergamous and super socially oriented instead of system oriented and that mensa they maximized the worst feminine traits

a femoid can evict you FROM YOUR OWN HOUSE for 2 weeks if she just says "he abused me"

USA: Drivers are fucking terrible. Southern hospitality my dick and balls, people treat you like SHIT if you’re ugly. Whores are hard to come by and too pricy. (Good) jobs are hard to come by and pay too little. Women think dyed hair is a personality trait. Women think that they’re capable of thinking at all. Women.

I live in one of the German-speaking countries.
There is a lot of cuckery going on here, too.
1200px D A CH

But I actually like being a German native speaker.
I love history, especially reading about WW2.
And it's great to be able to watch old film reels from that time without the need for a translator.

Stuff like this, for example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBmv-EqT1wo

Corruption, dogshit wages thanks to said corruption, borderline impossible to find a job, western meddling, Serbs, post communism country.
Just a big shitheap tbh.
That's like every country in the world.

Last edited:
it's an african country, do i need to add something ?
shit wages and full of retards
My country is shit because too many people, fucked up gender ratio, gynocentric and foids are ugly as fuck.
being born in countries where there is a wage disparity between non-professionals and professionals is a curse, or where technicians earn far less than a professional. In the third world, this is commonplace. I hate my country and I am happy when it is doing badly.
Third world nation disguised as a first world one
Corruption, nepotism, working like hell for shit wages, no infrastructure of any kind, gypsies, etc, etc
being born in africa should be fucked up, tbh
Drinking age is too high
Its full of people
Feminism, LGBTQ20000, libertines, and degeneracy.
It's expensive
Because of Decolonisation.
I have to serve 2 years in the army and after that 10 years worth of reservist and I can't defer to study for uni (even fucking South Korea with nuclear threats are flexible enough for this). Expensive as fuck, noodles are amongst the worst but have the highest standards and are the biggest white cock lickers.
a femoid can evict you FROM YOUR OWN HOUSE for 2 weeks if she just says "he abused me"
Corruption, dogshit wages thanks to said corruption, borderline impossible to find a job, western meddling, Serbs, post communism country.
Just a big shitheap tbh.

Which country?

Too many W*ites imho

Its full of people

I do concede that the world would be better without people.

It is said that anglos, Russians and Chinese are the worst tourists. They are also the biggest most powerful nations.

I live in one of the German-speaking countries.

But I actually like being a German native speaker.
I love history, especially reading about WW2.

I wouldn't mind if all the German, French, Serbian, Romanian and dutch speaking provinces on the continent merged into one country each.
Would you like a German unity country with Switzerland and perhaps more?

It seems so odd that the protestant Prussian low german provinces do not form a border against thecatholic high german mountain provinces.
The borders are really imperfect.

I live in the United States.
Need I say more?

I live in America (North East) so Its full of white libtards

Would you like a German unity country with Switzerland and perhaps more?
Me personally, I wish history took a different course. (not necessarily Hitler winning WW2 or rising to power at all in the first place)
Just have a look at this German Dialects map from 1910:

Deutsche Dialekte 1910

Now imagine this being one unified large country in Central Europe.

The Germanic countries do have a high standard of living, good economies, good social security.
So I am not lacking anything here, tbh. And I wouldn't want to move somewhere else.
I too can understand why so many foreign people want to migrate here.

The allied forces did always forbid Austria to join Germany (Anschluss) after WW1, because the UK and the French were afraid that they would be just too powerful then. Austria actually wanted to join Germany already after WW1, when the Habsburg Empire collapsed.

Germany actually lost its eastern territories east of the so-called "Oder-Neiße-Linie" as well as the Sudetenland in Czechia after losing WW2 in 1945.
74569271 1185240178531397 387690239495241728 o

People always associate mourning the loss of these territories with right-wing history revisionism.
I am just curious what could have been, if people worked together for a common greater goal, without using violent force.

Last edited:
Spain: Rude womens, extreme hipergamy, low salaries, fucking leftist goverment, leftist mass media, superficial womens, high divorce rate (world's third higher rate), crazy and roastie single mothers, feminist laws...

Last edited:
it is not the netherlands

I live in Canada. Its the anti-incel capital of the world. They'd shoot me to death if they found out I am posting on this forum.

I cant join a gang

Hypergamy, ugly women, degeneracy

shitty 2nd world country that was raped by communism,stagnant economy,wages barely enough to live,shitty education,shitty living conditions,bad healthcare and almost non existent welfare system,corrupt goverment,declining population and many more awesome things about living in EE

I live in the US. I'm a NEET. Hopefully I can get on SSI before my parents kick me out. Legalizing prostition would be great. Ya, so SSI and free prostitutes is all I need,

Cope.

I would not mind being born as a Swede, tbh

Me neither. Would love to be born with blonde hair and blue eyes and white as fuck.

Or Australian like Chris Hemsworth.

Being rice sucks

Southern hospitality my dick and balls, people treat you like SHIT if you’re ugly

I have never experienced southern hospitality, in fact the south is the rudest region in the US that I have visited, and I now realize why