Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why is worship not allowed here? Why is it wrong to admire and appreciate good genes?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Because it could lead to becoming a full blown simp.

i got warning for calling björk cute

Because foids are filthy meatholes and not divine beings.

There are other places on the internet for masturbating

While there is nothing wrong with admiring a good looking foid this is not the place to do so

As if chads and stacies need anymore worship JFL. They get worshipped from the moment their born for something they did nothing to earn, I hope they all get hit by a truck and become crippled, disfigured husks of their former selves eating food through a straw. See how their good genes help them then, hah!

As if chads and stacies need anymore worship JFL. They get worshipped from the moment their born for something they did nothing to earn, I hope they all get hit by a truck and become crippled, disfigured husks of their former selves eating food through a straw. See how their good genes help them then, hah!
I want a world only populated by Aryan Chads and Stacies.

"just worship random people who didn't do anything but be born with the right genetic sequence bro!"

go to fakecelmaxx for that beta cuck shit

based

Just worship a foid who would laugh in your face if you ever met theory. Holes like that are only good for masturbation purposes. I don't consider it worship though. They're Just a tool for getting off.

Why would you want worship chads and stacies? This is the whole "earned" vs "unearned" privilege. Chad and stacy dont actually do anything to work for their looks except "just go to the gym bro". I dont believe in worshipping any human beings but if you have to why not worship the intelligent or even worshiping the rich is better.

Why would you want worship chads and stacies? This is the whole "earned" vs "unearned" privilege.
Because they're good performers even if they just inherited their privileges rather than earning them.

Worshipping chads and stacies is cucked, but we need genetic engineering to improve our genes and to rid of inceldom.

we need genetic engineering to improve our genes and to rid of inceldom.
That would be ideal but since its not coming in the next 200 to 500 years, I recommend the next best things: euthanasia and selective breeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back