Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is winning arguments against IncelTears users so easy?

VST

VST

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7wosiy/theres_no_such_thing_as_incel_or_at_least_theyre/du24j53/?st=jdiwvr2v&sh=68e0ec14

>Normie says that people cannot be incels because there is someone for everyone
>Disprove them by using facts (OP even deletes his thread in shame)
>One normie even deletes his reply to my post because I swiftly shut him down
>OP then says that because one of his gfs had 4 previous partners (Imagine being so cucked that you bring that up in an argument lol) there is no reason for us to be an incel
>Shut him down by pulling the Classic IncelTears "Sex isn't everything" card.

Honestly, I am really proud of this one.

because they believe in the bluepill because they're told to believe it, not because they considered everything, looked into the "philosophy" and chose to believe it themselves because it made sense to them. they don't know what points to bring up beyond trivial to destroy platitudes.

Easy. Inceltears don't want to admit the truth, and when it's leaking out, they know they can't stop it.

Did one of these subhumans just casually disclose the fact that his gf fucked 4 guys before him in order to win the argument? My disgust towards these subhumans cant possibly be at a higher state.

/pol/cel said:
Did one of these subhumans just casually disclose the fact that his gf fucked 4 guys before him in order to win the argument? My disgust towards these subhumans cant possibly be at a higher state.

The fact that they don't mind looking like cucks just to win an argument is astounding, even though it was a pretty poor attempt.

WHOOOOOOH op was bringing heat in that comment! great job. they banned account from there they'll ban yours too

/pol/cel said:

HAHAHAHHA, JUST FOUND THIS.
THE OP'S POSTS ON MRA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/7r5k0x/brazilian_golddigger_ruined_my_life_and_continues/?st=jdixhkff&sh=583eb667

HAHAHAHA, WHEN WILL THESE FAGGOTS LEARN? THE MEMES JUST WRITE THEMSELVES.

VST said:
HAHAHAHHA, JUST FOUND THIS.
THE OP'S POSTS ON MRA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/7r5k0x/brazilian_golddigger_ruined_my_life_and_continues/?st=jdixhkff&sh=583eb667

HAHAHAHA, WHEN WILL THESE FAGGOTS LEARN? THE MEMES JUST WRITE THEMSELVES.

Holy shit. This is like gigacuck status. Some people will never be able to take the blackpill. It makes sense as to why hes posting om IT now.

/pol/cel said:
Holy shit. This is like gigacuck status. Some people will never be able to take the blackpill. It makes sense as to why hes posting om IT now.

Yup, the "tears" are there, especially in his case haha.

VST said:
Yup, the "tears" are there, especially in his case haha.

That post is hilatious man you should make a seperate thread about it under lifefuel.

/pol/cel said:
That post is hilatious man you should make a seperate thread about it under lifefuel.

Incel tears are full of hilarious abominations, there was a post about a tranny talking about male problems once, it was fucking hilarious seeing a woman pretending to be a man talk about male problems.

VST said:
Incel tears are full of hilarious abominations, there was a post about a tranny talking about male problems once, it was fucking hilarious seeing a woman pretending to be a man talk about male problems.

One thing ive realized is that fakecels are basically like trannies. They seriously want to be considered incels despite the fact they simply arent. Simply identifying as incels is enough for them just like freaks who identify as women genuinly think they are.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but impossible to win one with a stupid person

_incelinside said:
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but impossible to win one with a stupid person

Yeah they will always circumvent the truth

Because they're wrong

_incelinside said:

[–]kiwi_like_me 1 point 11 hours ago*
...and the last woman I was with had been with 4 guys. So shove your ratios up your ass where you can get a closer look at them and quit being a neurotic twat.

His derisive snortling when he told you off... how progressive and wonderful he is for having a female that was with 4 (Rule of 3, so the actual number is 12+) guys.

Grotesque said:
[–]kiwi_like_me 1 point 11 hours ago*
...and the last woman I was with had been with 4 guys. So shove your ratios up your ass where you can get a closer look at them and quit being a neurotic twat.

His derisive snortling when he told you off... how progressive and wonderful he is for having a female that was with 4 (Rule of 3, so the actual number is 12+) guys.

I'm sure the cuck wouldn't mind even if the number was 200+.

What a cuck, I couldn't even read the whole thing. I stopped at the part where she went out and made him stay at home, KEK.

And the womyn should be watching the kid, not the man. You're cucked if you aren't smashing that every day,which he definitely wasn't, LOL.

SMH cucks never learn.