Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is unsettling banned

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Was never his fan but why is he banned?

he got exposed as a fakecel

he got exposed as a fakecel
Was there proof that that guy was actually unsettling? Also fakecels means he got pussy. Did he get pussy? I don't remember @Numb mentioning that

Was there proof that that guy was actually unsettling?
no tbh, i am just believing the foid at this point
Also fakecels means he got pussy. Did he get pussy?
B2ef7ebb99f26ef8d2f72d7103779120

imagine this guy and imagine he is still a virgin at 25. does it mean he is an incel? no, if he pretends to be one, he's literally a fakecel. which is a volcel who pretends to be incel, thats the definition
I don't remember @Numb mentioning that
me neither, but with unsettling's looks at that point he's just a volcel who pretends to be incel, which is a fakecel

If he can prove it's bullshit then I'll let him back, but quite frankly anyone who actively aids a foid in being here, while shit talking other incels with her can fuck off tbh
Based. Hope ucu ban him too.

If he can prove it's bullshit then I'll let him back, but quite frankly anyone who actively aids a foid in being here, while shit talking other incels with her can fuck off tbh
I highly doubt that numb was a foid tbh.

Imagine just spamming shit for hours, just to have it all thrown away.

No literally, I can't think of any bigger waste of time than postmaxxing. It's like winning billions in Zimbabwean hyper-inflation currency. Better to gym or garden, you at least get something.

No literally, I can't think of any bigger waste of time than postmaxxing. It's like winning billions in Zimbabwean hyper-inflation currency. Better to gym or garden, you at least get something.
They’re closer to incel than ya think I have the deleted thread too I was logged out and it was there

They’re closer to incel than ya think I have the deleted thread too I was logged out and it was there
Yea I saw it, no clue why people just... piss their time away.

Staff should repost the thread in the bunker or at least the pics and screenshots so we can take a closer look at them. It might be all bullshit tbh

Don't know, I unbanned him so he could look at this thread in the bunker and explain anything he could prove untrue there, but apparently he can't get into the bunker for some reason.
@unsettling just record a vid with half of your face covered saying it's you like how @incelerated suggested. We already know what you sound like

i think it's just a group of users from long ago that hold a grudge against me.
Was that guy with the blond pedocel haircut you. If it is then get a haircut man. Kiddie diddlie uncle look is not helping at all

Was that guy with the blond pedocel haircut you. If it is then get a haircut man. Kiddie diddlie uncle look is not helping at all
that faggot is not me

also, funny coming from a guy who constantly compares himself to male models. "check me out guys, i look exactly like indian jordan barret", you even admit to being warned for acting gay on the forum. typical metrosexual curry faggot.

that faggot is not me

also, funny coming from a guy who constantly compares himself to male models. "check me out guys, i look exactly like indian jordan barret", you even admit to being warned for acting gay on the forum. typical metrosexual curry faggot.
You seem to be suspiciously upset that I called your haircut gay. :feelshehe:
@Idotms @mental_out @Diocel @shii410 thots on this development

(No but seriously that haircut IS gay af)

You seem to be suspiciously upset that I called your haircut gay. :feelshehe:
@Idotms @mental_out @Diocel @shii410 thots on this development

(No but seriously that haircut IS gay af)
that haircut is gay and he does look like a faggot

you are also a faggot who looks up to male models

jfl at you tagging like a bitch hoping someone will defend you

that haircut is gay and he does look like a faggot

you are also a faggot who looks up to male models

jfl at you tagging like a bitch hoping someone will defend you
You assumed they would try to defend me. Am I sensing hidden guilt here?:feelshehe::feelshehe:

Don't care about fakecel daram tbh. Even if it's not @unsettling i still don't like the fact that he talk to a female larper but didn't expose her.
i never talked to @Numb outside of this forum, this whole thing is fake. never exchanged any pms or discord messages.

i never talked to @Numb outside of this forum, this whole thing is fake. never exchanged any pms or discord messages.
Wait, the selfies aren’t you? I pictured you as some sunglasses dude because of the supposed revealed pictures of you.

Ha! Ha! I found what you said comical for some reason. Hopefully @unsettling won’t mind since he says it isn’t him in that one picture.

@unsettling gone now

Funny seeing a now mod asking why someone is banned :feelskek: