Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is this shitskin considered a chad?

doomed64

doomed64

Recruit
★★
image_proxy

It's insane how this feces has amassed a massive following. Is it the shitskin CEO of JewTube which is promoting his content?

He is beautiful. I would love to switch faces with him.

He's not. He's a Paki inbred with monkey ears.

Normies overrate themselves. Even incels here regularly overrate men despite those men regularly taking rejections. "muh chadlites are inkwells now!" This pajeet is 3/10.

He isnt, he does look decent tho.

Normies overrate themselves. Even incels here regularly overrate men despite those men regularly taking rejections. "muh chadlites are inkwells now!" This pajeet is 3/10.
He is higher than a 3

he is a bug-eyed repulsive subhuman

he isn't considered a chad

he has shit eyes but his jawline is alr

He's just a normie.

he's an HTN and never been considired a chad in all the timeline of humanity .his ears are disproportional ,his eyes are buged ,his skin is no different than my shit and his hair is ugly

Shitskin subhumans can't be rated, because they aren't considered humans. Imagine rating that turd alongside whites, how delusional can you get
Majority of the people in this world aren't whites, idiot.

Shitskin subhumans can't be rated, because they aren't considered humans. Imagine rating that turd alongside whites, how delusional can you get
No I think they can be rated. Whites on average are 5.5/10, while shitskins are like 2/10, or even 1/10 in some regions. Remember, humans are tremendously unequal.

Majority of the people in this world aren't whites, idiot.
Yeah, majority of living beings aren't human. What's your point?
No I think they can be rated. Whites on average are 5.5/10, while shitskins are like 2/10, or even 1/10 in some regions. Remember, humans are tremendously unequal.
What you think doesn't matter. Whites don't consider shitskins human that's all you need to know

Because he bangs white Beckie's like he has breakfasts.

image_proxy

It's insane how this feces has amassed a massive following. Is it the shitskin CEO of JewTube which is promoting his content?
If you used one of those whitewashing photofilters, this guy would be Chad.

Literally looks like a shitskin version of my Chad cousin.

image_proxy

Well he sorts does look like a Chad :feelsrope:

Mostly symmetrical face, tallish for a paki, head of hair, consistent bear and probably gymmaxxed. I am not a homosexual so I can tell if his face is attractive in other aspects but he probably has no real problems. Plus he griftermaxxed for money and clout which makes him Chadtier