Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this shit so fucking stupid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Shit123

I just want to destroy the hands and brains of :soy:

Our banner is minimalistic , simple and cool , but cucktears AVI is just a piece of shit and the author deserves their innars gorged out :smonk:

if cucks , trannys and landwhales are cool with this shit they are just mostly pathetic pieces of shit with 1 IQ or cuckit bots.

fucking those idiots think a paper bag reperesnts us yet some of soy friends are just cogs in the machine but they are such massive fags to even recognize their own reality :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
they are too dumb to draw an actual incel so they draw a bag instead with tears that they got off a free image.
then again, women are lazy

Last edited:
Do you seriously expect a bunch of foids and simps to come up with something creative. The last time they used their brains was when they came up with non-binary pronouns to use to identify themselves.

Do you seriously expect a bunch of foids and simps to come up with something creative. The last time they used their brains was when they came up with non-binary pronouns to use to identify themselves.

I just want war against archon sluts and i want the demiurge head

Blackpill they put a bag on their head to symbolize their ugliness, looks = all

You guys really let them live rent free in your heads.

I seen this many times what is it
View attachment 479356

I just want to destroy the hands and brains of :soy:

Our banner is minimalistic , simple and cool , but cucktears AVI is just a piece of shit and the author deserves their innars gorged out :smonk:

if cucks , trannys and landwhales are cool with this shit they are just mostly pathetic pieces of shit with 1 IQ or cuckit bots.

fucking those idiots think a paper bag reperesnts us yet some of soy friends are just cogs in the machine but they are such massive fags to even recognize their own reality :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: