Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this PUA crap still a thing?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This was uploaded around two weeks ago. Why is PUA crap still a thing? Shouldn't men have figured out that it is all BS? "Get any woman you want instantly." How do men still buy in to that crap?

They are afraid to fucking try it for themselves. Incels in denial are worse than cucks, at least the cucks tried it.

New generation of boys don't know what's going on so they could still fall into this trap. When they're around 20 they'll snap out of it though.

It's almost completely dead.

loq iq men who buy into that shit

I do admire these PUAcels though - I have zero sympathy for gullible fags who buy this crap. They deserve to be fleeced.

It sounded like there were maybe 5-10ppl in that crowd

This was uploaded around two weeks ago. Why is PUA crap still a thing? Shouldn't men have figured out that it is all BS? "Get any woman you want instantly." How do men still buy in to that crap?

I can understand them, i used to have a PUA phase, I remember the first time I found out about PUA and bought the book "the game" like 6 years ago... I was so excited, beeing clueless about girls back then I started reading and was feeling like I finally found the key to my problems,
you really get into it with those feels

i stayed in the PUA phase for a few years, used to go to TRP subreddit daily and bought a few PUA books