Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is this niggas forehead so fucking huge lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Imagine going around, telling other people that you have an "amazing personality." Are you sure sir you are the right person to assess whether your personality is amazing or not? This lack of self-awareness :fuk:

It might be the glasses, or he could simply have a regressed brow ridge, eye socket. Relatively low side face muscle/ mass, extreme gravitational aging and pulling down of the brow ridge. Then, potential massive eating causing nose to go up causing the short mid face large forehead..

Damn jimmy neutron let himself go like that!

He's probably in a relationship in dude, gets his hairy asshole demolished and gets infected with aids jizz

Think ur being picky. I don’t see anything abnormal with his face and forehead. He could easily pass for a high IQ software engineer.

beard mogs me

relationship = has to simp for some fat foid so it will touch his dick once a year

I wud bet 10k that he is dating a fatty :feelspuke:

"My wife's boyfriend let me post this!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: