Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is this forum racist?

GetShrektAgain

GetShrektAgain

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
Aren’t you supposed to be incels with bad genetics?

Why would an incel care about the same race of people that hate them & why do you shit on black people who you believe to also have bad genetics shouldn’t they be welcomed instead.

Soyboy dance

Why would an incel care about the same race of people that hate them & why do you shit on black people who you believe to also have bad genetics shouldn’t they be welcomed instead.
Doubtfuel this is an BLM ally space the owner himself is black so that's tells you everything...

Master (forum mod)​

(Redirected from Master)

Jump to navigationJump to search

Master after a long night of modding incels.co‎
Master is one of the co-founders and former administrator of incels.co, Looksmax.org and SanctionedSuicide.com, helping SergeantIncel with backend configuration. He often acted as a representative for the incels site, for example on Twitter and in press releases, and is the most visible staff member of incels.co outside of incels.co. He modded Braincels during the last few years of it's life. He is also known as 'Javix', or 'Marquis'. Well known on discord for his infectious laugh. He is a 25 year old, mild mannered[1] African-American IT guy who likes to keep his personal information private. He is one of the admins of this wiki.
He does not like it when journalists misrepresent his forum.

Because it is

Last edited:
Don't be racist go the fuck somewhere else if you don't like the site. Places more kid friendly would appeal towards, you no cussing no racism e for everybody. You dumb cunt.
You seem to be schizophrenic or at least extremely incoherent

Fuck niggers. I am racist because I am incel. I don't care anymore. Respectability, correct 21st century etiquette and politeness are meaningless to me.

Because you are smelly nigger animal

another GrAYcel banned

We do welcome niggers.

Well niggers that at least claim to be incel anyway.

Yet at the same time we must point out the truth that niggers are the scum of the earth to discourage probable reddit soys such as yourself from joining up in large numbers and turning our great community of truth telling into yet another pussified, censored, leftist, snowflake, shithole.

Reddit soys are generally self hating whites that worship niggers to their society’s detriment.

Racepill.
OP got banned jfl

@Animecel2D Post the GIF. :feelsaww:

Being racist is a natural by product of understanding the Black pill. Many Arabs,indians, and asians on this exact forum acknowledge they are subhuman die to their race

Reminder to this person/foid/bluepilled LARPer that this forum is more diverse than a majority of pride parades, pro-murder (abortion) reeefests, workplaces, and 95% of towns/cities in the West and we all co-exist relatively peacefully, without any too major race riots or conflicts.. :feelskek:

But I guess saying the hard R is a little too much for you. :feelsclown:

Put me in the screenshot IT :feelsYall:

back to looksmaxx for you!

Just because white incels and blacks are both genetically fucked up groups doesnt mean they are compatible. White incels recognize niggers are violent and create unsafe trashy communities so it would be undesirable to support such a group. White trailer trash still have higher SAT scores and less crime than richer black areas JFL. Racepill is real.

What a delusional bluepilled faggot..

Because the black people living under me are fucking loud night and day

Cope. I hate whites they are all fake incels
You complain about racism on this site, but then you post something racist yourself? You seem like a troll.

Ban this college graduate!

Because the world is racist/lookist and one of the only ways incel non-browns and some self-hating browns can feel better about themselves is by trashing brown folks.

Honestly this site seems pro deathnic, especially compared to when I joined.

Because no matter what the status or character is of a black male, he attracts women more than anyone else. Second are whites, third are latinos. This forum really should be reserved for Asians, Indians & others

They are all bark no bite
If their is a real racist here, please come and kill me

That’s like asking why the sun is hot