Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this forum not ready to accept the incestpill yet

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its like you guys swallow every pill so easily but when when the incestpill is brought up half the users here spit it back out

The thing is Im a virgin and my sister is a very young and nubile looking 20 year old

Im obviously not suicidal enough to actively pursue her but fuck me if I wouldnt grope her a bit or make out with her or even fuck her if I ever get the chance

"B-but muh siblings growing up repulsion theory" or whatever its called

Isnt this the whole point of marrying your HS sweetheart? That you grow up and grow old togerther

Not to mention that my sisters and I arent even that close, like wed interact with each other cause we live in the same house but those interactions would always have 0 depth so they might as well be strangers to me tbh

Maybe some of you guys just dont want to admit it idk

Not a big deal if she consent

if your sister isn't ugly and it could happen then...

Yup. Why wouldn't you fuck your hot sister? Who cares if she's your sister? Don't have to impregnate her nigga, just fuck a hole

Also if anyone wants me to check on the status of their sister hmu in dms ill chad fish her and see her interest in you

If I had a sister, I think I'd feel the same way, tbh.

Yup. Why wouldn't you fuck your hot sister? Who cares if she's your sister? Don't have to impregnate her nigga, just fuck a hole

Also if anyone wants me to check on the status of their sister hmu in dms ill chad fish her and see her interest in you
This.:chad::chad::chad: iq
Sadly she would never consent I fear
I think you should consider @FullTimeLosers' idea

Last edited:
Was there ever sexual tension between you and your sister?

A kibbutz is kind of village in Israel with some communist approach. The kids are growing up in a common space, not in the family, boys and girls together. So, a research found that there were almost no couples between them. So maybe the theory is working.

I have attractive cousins but I was brought up in a different continent.

I don't have sisters but I would totally fuck my female cousins and aunts. I could never be sexually attracted to my mother though. It's like impossible for me to see her in that way.

would plow cousin

i wish i had a cute lil sister ..........
this one is legit broken femcel , single at 30, always bitter and resentful , the full works

fml

Both of my sisters are older than me, post-wall, and not very attractive, but I'd still fuck them both in a heartbeat if I could. I don't understand why people are so opposed to incest. Yeah it's wrong to make children through incest, but why is it wrong to have consentual protected sex? There's no moral issue in my opinion. A hole is a hole and I'd gladly use my sister's holes.

I agree. I don’t get why people don’t want to fuck their sisters if they are hot

even pregnancy not problem if u do gene testing and it's all good.

incestpill

I feel zero attraction towards my sister

I want to fuck my cousins and if I had a sister I would fuck her too. No shame on that.

read biology book. if neither sibling has recessive genes that would appear in conception process then there is no problem

If you are not gonna breed its fine imo idk i wouldnt do it myself too weird bht whatever floats your boat.

If you are not gonna breed its fine imo idk i wouldnt do it myself too weird bht whatever floats your boat.
u can do gene test by visiting genetic counselor and they could tell you if there would be problem

Would you fuck your mom if she was hot? Same thing
No. I can’t feel sexually attracted to my mother or aunts. But I would definitely fuck my sister if u had one or any female cousins

My sisters are ugly so...

If I had a sister I wouldn’t be a virgin.

Was there ever sexual tension between you and your sister?

No tbh, I dont think shes like that

Also to all the incels here talking about pregnancy, I wouldnt ever wanna knock her up JFL

Only chad gets to fuck his sister