Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is this cuck not banned?

IdontKnow45

IdontKnow45

Officer
★★★
This retard @Whitefeminineboy is posting
Cuck threads almost daily.

I thought being a homosexual was ban worthy offense in this site?

He should be banned for being a faggot:feelswhat:

evidence of homosexual activity you wanker. I'm a sincere straight incel you pissant

evidence of homosexual activity you wanker. I'm a sincere straight incel you pissant
Screenshot 20240101 160033 Chrome

My physique is just handicapped. I don't see anything homosexual. If a male doctor examines you, are you also homosexual? makes no sense, wanker
Why do you want us to see your body

Why do you want us to see your body
then you can see how truecel I am and that I am telling the truth.
My descriptions about myself are true. For example, that's why I posted my wrist here. So proving that I'm a truecel is already considered gay?

then you can see how truecel I am and that I am telling the truth.
My descriptions about myself are true. For example, that's why I posted my wrist here. So proving that I'm a truecel is already considered gay?
Did anybody ask for a body pic?

you should change your title to "the user @Whitefeminineboy should be banned for truecel activity"

Did anybody ask for a body pic?
no. Has anyone asked about my life? no. is anyone interested in me? no. I still make threads about my life even though no one has asked about it and will continue to do so inkwell

Bro go to the gym if you're truly insecure about your body. Are you disabled or some shit?

no. Has anyone asked about my life? no. is anyone interested in me? no. I still make threads about my life even though no one has asked about it and will continue to do so inkwell
925.jpg

Truecel or not
ain't nobody posting here gay ass cuck threads other then you :feelswhat:
I don't see anything gay. proofs? I know my own posts better than anyone else here and can tell you that there was nothing gay in them. the fakecel user @GTFOfemoids has already tried to get rid of me

I don't see anything gay. proofs? I know my own posts better than anyone else here and can tell you that there was nothing gay in them. the fakecel user @GTFOfemoids has already tried to get rid of me
"Do you want to see my hump"

This fairy faggot is among the worst infiltrators we've had in the time I've been here. I think him and those other two nigger promoters @kingcobracel and @Lippy are part of some tranny psyop against this forum

Hes just a bit retarded tbh, nothing bad.

He gets a pass from me

Its not gay if you dont touch it. Right? RIGHT?:feelstrash: