Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is this board so racist against whitecels?

Tried it, nothing but trannies, hookers and gold diggers. I'm not into betabux and the hookers are better looking here in Europe.
you are probably sub 3 then, my condolences. It's mainly the 4+ whites hanging around here as volcels. There are legit white incels here but they are rare among the teens and average lookers. There is someone who got 100 matches in a day in asia.

There is also a lot of racism against non-Whites here. Just a cope if you ask me

We do, but in asia only.

I dont live in Asia tho

And if anyone says "just move to asia bro" I fully expect them to move back to Africa if they are black or back to wherever their phenotype originates from because complaining about being incel because of your race while surrounded by whites in your comfy European apartment is laughable

I hate white chads and chadlites, not white truecels. JBW is an exaggerated meme way of saying "if you're white you're less likely to be a truecel".

you are probably sub 3 then, my condolences. It's mainly the 4+ whites hanging around here as volcels. There are legit white incels here but they are rare among the teens and average lookers. There is someone who got 100 matches in a day in asia.
I'm around 4-5/10 because I got laid once 6 years ago, I sometimes match with white foids who are 4/10 (although I never get dates or phone numbers, so far) and most white foids treat me like a normal person, some even make eye contact. If I was 3/10 they would treat me like trash or pretend I don't exist.

But with ethnic women I have zero luck, which is why I don't buy into the JBW theory. Just like with white women I think you need to be 5.5-6/10 or higher to be attractive to them. Having a full head of hair is particularly important. Sure they might betabux some 3/10 lanklet white guy over another ethnic because the white guy is tall AND financially stable. But if there was a tall ethnic, then most ethnic girls would pick him instead for betabux.

Ethnic women are literally all flocking to white Chads who just pump and dump them for some exotic fun

But be understanding OP, most ethnicels are just too angry and irrational or just simply too low IQ (statistics show this if theyre black or such) to understand that we dont benefit from JBW

To be white and incel you have to be truly ugly, so in a way we have it worse

It is annoying sometimes but let them cope
You think there arent any truly ugly ethnics? What is considered truly ugly is in the eye of the beholding society.

And non white ethnics === ugly by definition in the west and increasingly so in Asia...

Noodle and currywhores are ashamed of them being non white to the point they are willing to settle for fat old literal ogre white males.

The only thing holding you young whitecels is lack of monies. Once u have that...some of u...u can escape inceldom so easily. You guys dont stand and realize this basic advantage u have...

Also poor and low iq..those are the assumptions every ethnic has to live with...also those high iq and middle class..we are in the same game my friend but we are playing on extra hard difficulty in every aspect of life.

Because almost every girl I know including my sister worships white men. I only know one girl who is Asian and specifically wanted an Asian guy.

All the rest want white guys.

Also:
incel-race-jpg.11479

That graph speaks for itself.

Have you seen this thread? https://incels.is/threads/apparentl...-countries-and-pay-locals-to-fuck-them.53248/
But yes I agree, there might be infiltrators who want to turn us against each other. White men have a hard time getting girlfriends too.

For Indians, and Chinese... Well if the people there didn't kill off all their female babies long ago you might not have such a gender imbalance. Blame your parents and grandparents.

You are cherrypicking anecdotal evidence.
The hard data does not support your claim. In fact, it destroys it.

Basically the opposite.
racism-prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Ethnics are quite literally admitting to being inferior to whites.
Also posting attractive curry guys with gfs doesnt help your arguement.

If you're bald just wear a hat on pics and see if they would match you then. Females fraud all the time with fakeup so who cares?

Coping self-hating ethnics can't accept they're ugly, short, and subhuman so they take a page from the CNN playbook and blame white men for their own problems.

Because almost every girl I know including my sister worships white men. I only know one girl who is Asian and specifically wanted an Asian guy.

All the rest want white guys.

Also:
incel-race-jpg.11479

So? Most girls in white countries don't want white guys, I know only one white girl that wants a white guy.

All the rest want blacks.

Also:
Untitled

You think there arent any truly ugly ethnics? What is considered truly ugly is in the eye of the beholding society.

And non white ethnics === ugly by definition in the west and increasingly so in Asia...

Noodle and currywhores are ashamed of them being non white to the point they are willing to settle for fat old literal ogre white males.

The only thing holding you young whitecels is lack of monies. Once u have that...some of u...u can escape inceldom so easily. You guys dont stand and realize this basic advantage u have...

Also poor and low iq..those are the assumptions every ethnic has to live with...also those high iq and middle class..we are in the same game my friend but we are playing on extra hard difficulty in every aspect of life.

Except that most ethni"cels" here are not like that, they are not even virgins LMAO and have had sex multiple times with multiple partners and are now 100% personalitycels

Also in day to day interactions where your features matter more than your race (because the cashier doesnt wanna fuck you) ethnics have it better than whitecels

White privilege and the racism in dating against minorities, especially black men.

It's simple: white men are taller on average than everybody else. They're also more beautiful and desired by women. They also have higher social status.