Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is these White man doing this

cope why do noodlewhorz dye their hair

Kill those noodlewhores asap (in Sleeping Dogs)

It's a trend, there's a more popular black youtuber that does this.

A few youtubers do this, they start talking and wait for everyone to tell them how amazing they are.

I wish I was white.

Imagine having a young, fertile tight Christian Thai gf.
That’s not how it works... you need to have a decent face for JBW

i gave up on trying with white foids and thailand/japan would be the place i'd try next

i probably wouldn't get into any long term relationships tbh

Last edited:
Only noodles are very amazed that a WHYY guy can speak their language, gooks have been speaking wh*te languages for years and we only get made fun of for our accents, noodles deserve every fridge treatment they get.

Because youtube and other social media sites like promoting jbw and censoring those that don't point it out in a favorable way.
@gymletethnicel can tell you.
Google knows it's employees are solid 20-30% JBWers. if you go to these tech areas filled with white low tierNormies with noodles
Before the "jbw" brigade arrives.

If you try doing that as an ugly white male, you will get 'disgust looks' from the noodlewhores. Asian whores, like their western counterparts, will only give you any shred of validation if you are good looking.

Being white alone, MEANS ZERO SHIT, to noodlewhores. As an ugly white, they will give you fake smiles because ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR SWEET SWEET GREEN CARD, and the promise of you being their cuck slave and providing for them an easy life in the West.
no. many noodles already in the west date whites only. go to San Francisco and other tech placesm you will see noodles and white low tier nerd Normies with em all the time.
no visa. purely cause they want to have white kids(often the males are trucels ofc)

Google knows it's employees are solid 20-30% JBWers. if you go to these tech areas filled with white low tierNormies with noodles
Yeah I'd say that's right.
How ethnic and asian males manage to work outside of the ethnic and asian enclaves and have to constantly see jbw is astounding tbh
I guess when you are desperate to put food on the table and that's the only job that you stand a good chance of getting you don't have a choice. Sad for them.