Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is there so much newcel hazing?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I get that a lot of it is a meMe but sometimes when a gray has a controversial opinion people use join date as an argument. What is that gatekeeping for? I get old users of the forum is an exclusive club but join date has never been a valid argument.

Joined Jan 17, 2019

Holy shit your post count:worryfeels:

It only lasts a month or so, if you are serious about the forum and last longer than a month then people will start to respect you

"everyone I disagree with is a fakecel or a newfag"
this is the average incel.is user way of thinking

"everyone I disagree with is a fakecel or a newfag"
this is the average incel.is user way of thinking
I don't think it's the average mindset. That's what Cucktears wants tbh.

SOME newcels can be cucks tbh that's why people treat them this way

get a high post count and people will respect you

look at @Insomniac he is october
SOME newcels can be cucks tbh that's why people treat them this way
it wasnt the same last year

Postmaxxing is always suspicious from a new account.

Because most people come here, act like cucks and get banned before they ever leave 500 posts.

Man, why does every 2019cel have to postmog me...

Natural superiority complex, 2017cels and Maycels seem to have the biggest egos.

I don’t hate newcels tbh. I judge users by what they post not by join date.

I think there has probably been an influx of LARPers recently thanks to all the attention we’re getting but I don’t think it’s wise to paint everyone with the same brush.

I don’t hate newcels tbh. I judge users by what they post not by join date.

I think there has probably been an influx of LARPers recently thanks to all the attention we’re getting but I don’t think it’s wise to paint everyone with the same brush.
Good perspective tbh.

Never truly began for fat bastard. I remember in one movie he talked about his dingleberries. Over.
Even when he lost weight it was still over

What happens if someone gets angry and attacks you, they could kill you with there bare hands if they wanted
Knajjd is 2 inches shorter. Makes me wonder who's the shortest on .is

Man, why does every 2019cel have to postmog me...
Because they think this website is a popularity contest and the winning prize is a hot foid.

I wish eternal suffering upon 2019cels

Look at it like at an initiation process, if you are not retard no one will call you a newcel after a few months.

its not a big deal tbh. i may jokingly use it once or twice, but it gets old. tbh i like you buddy boyo, i can tell you're one of us.

And tbh, only ones who had it rough were maycels.

I appreciate the majority of the newcels, they have a lot to contribute and understand how it works.

Speaking of, anyone knows what happened to that one guy with over 1k posts in 2 days?

Every forum has this problem of being mean to new people, when I used to be on the d2jsp forums they would do this exact thing. I joined this forum the day after it was created but I have a very small post count because of shyness....

I appreciate the majority of the newcels, they have a lot to contribute and understand how it works.

Speaking of, anyone knows what happened to that one guy with over 1k posts in 2 days?
It's me. I'm him. Idk if you were joking or not but yea.