Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why is there so much hate towards women on reddit?"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
I once saw a thread of 35-50 year old women saying there's nothing wrong with having kids at that age. It's a surprise and some things can go wrong like miscarriages, but it's generally good otherwise. Not one of their male children was older than 10.

Last edited:
Preferential treatment is now hate :feelshaha:

Only on Reddit.

Easy way to seek for upvotes

This is called karma farming

Dumbest thing I ever read. Reddit is women worshipping simp central. For an average redditor foids can't do wrong even if she slaughter an full orphanage, they will find an excuse why is she actually the victim.

what do holes do beyond play victim?

holes face 0 difficulties in life.

I once saw a thread of 35-50 year old women saying there's nothing wrong with having kids at that age. It's a surprise and some things can go wrong like miscarriages, but it's generally good otherwise. Not one of their male children was older than 10.
Children being born at that age are most likely to become autistics as well

holy shit actually living in delusional, i bet they also think blacks are still oppressed in 'murica

i bet they also think blacks are still oppressed in 'murica
There's a difference between being oppressed and retarded.

Niggers are retarded, and so are women, in their own way.