Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is there so much hate againsts chink men and curries

misanthropist

misanthropist

Recruit
★★★★
like yea i do understand the hate tyrone men but they do get the bbc halo and thug halo but come to think of it chink hate and curry hate is becoming more prevelant in today's society why is this?

because they're annoying and gross

It is because races try to mog each other.

In the case of brocels, they cope with racemogging, Some are genuine and want to defend their race, others simply do it as a means of catharsis and more cope.

i'm told that in the more conservative parts of america asian men and indian men don't have it as bad.

but one thing I know is for sure, we asian men have it extremely bad in the liberal west coast and east coast.

Over here I see noodlewhores mostly with white men but occasionally with black, hispanic, indian, and middle eastern men. Which basically means that only a small minority of noodlewhores are with asian men. Thats why people are surprised, turn their heads and do a double look when they see asian american women with asian american men.

And it doesn't end there. One would naturally think that this must mean at least a small minority of non-asian foids would be open to asian american men. Nope. Dead wrong. Basically 99.90% of non-asian foids want nothing to do with us and treat us terribly. Foids are different in that when they really dislike a race of men they give off hostile/cold vibes immediately to let individuals from that race know that they're not interested and that they shouldn't even dare to hit on them.

This is the experience of most Asian American men in America especially in the west/east coast. Then we go home to TV just to see more WMAF in commercials and hear Asian male jokes on TV. Then when we open our smart phones to browse social media we see even more WMAF couples.

Last edited:
i'm told that in the more conservative parts of america asian men and indian men don't have it as bad.

but one thing I know is for sure, we asian men have it extremely bad in the liberal west coast and east coast.

Over here I see noodlewhores mostly with white men but occasionally black, hispanic, indian, and middle eastern men. Which basically means that only a small minority of noodlewhores are with asian men. Thats why people are surprised, turn their heads and do a double look when they see asian american women with asian american men.

And it doesn't end there. One would naturally think that this must mean at least a small minority of non-asian foids would be open to asian american men. Nope. Dead wrong. Basically 99.90% of non-asian foids want nothing to do with us and treat us terribly. Foids are different in that when they really dislike a race of men they give off hostile/cold vibes immediately to let individuals from that race know that they're not interested and that they shouldn't even dare to hit on them.

This is the experience of most Asian American men in America especially in the west/east coast. Then we go home to TV just to see more WMAF in commercials and hear Asian male jokes on TV. Then when we open our smart phones to browse social media we see even more WMAF couples.

thing is most curries/rice will at best get 5-6 white pig
is it really winning if the best a 7/10 rice/curry can get a 3-5 looks smv white foid??

one thing i noticed is that pajeets are now having the nigger affect, where the males mog the female in smv.
its not a surprise niggas do better in dating and have higher smv than sheboons, seeing a bit of that with curries but smv difference isn't as big yet with pajeets and pajeetas.

in canada we got tons of super ugly literal 0s/10 pajeetas

Over here I see noodlewhores mostly with white men but occasionally black, hispanic, indian, and middle eastern men. Which basically means that only a small minority of noodlewhores are with asian men. Thats why people are surprised, turn their heads and do a double look when they see asian american women with asian american men.

brutal

Rice and currycels are the easiest targets because they're weak and everyone hates them. It's basically schoolyard bullying.

I don't have an opinion about chinks, but I hate the smell of curries in the public transport. All the time I see one I know It will be a shitty trip

Rice and currycels are the easiest targets because they're weak and everyone hates them. It's basically schoolyard bullying.
This, it's acceptable to punch down if it you target men of another race

people in the west will complain about asians and indians but ignore the millions of illegal hispanics and latinos pouring over the border

I think it is quite of a pestilence when racist white preppies and negro welfare addicted criminals shit on ricecels or currycels.

At least rice and curry work hard to make ends meet in the west and try to keep to themselves, unlike the other two

Latinos and hispanics are the true menace to usa, not indians or chinese

they commit 35% of all homicides despite being only 19% of the population, and would commit 40% all all murders despite being only 19% of the usa populace if negros didnt curve those stats, and they blast annoying reggaeton crap 24/7 as well as discriminate against other races

Truly horrible people tbh
@starcrapoo

Over here I see noodlewhores mostly with white men but occasionally with black, hispanic, indian, and middle eastern men. Which basically means that only a small minority of noodlewhores are with asian men. Thats why people are surprised, turn their heads and do a double look when they see asian american women with asian american men.

Being asian in america is a hellish existence

Brutal
That's why I'm happy Indian women are not seen attractive

Everyone is racist but in liberal areas people will pretend or convince themselves they aren't which means they can get away with alot more heinous shit than in conservative areas where people are at least honest about their prejudices. I have a curry friend from Texas who said people treated him way better there than in the northeast.