Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is there so much anti-suicide propaganda?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★
It's like they want to force people to be trapped in this world

I personally don't intend to kill myself and most people regret throwing themselves off the bridge before falling but I have nothing against that either

The Jews want the goyim to continue being slaves for them

I think it's just virtue signaling bullshit.

Because life fucking sucks, but the kikes need working slaves, and so they want us to stick around to suffer.

so you're forced to give tax money to israel

You can have a nuanced view on suicide. I'm against it since it just gives femoids & normies a victory. Hence why no Incel should kill themselves.

i am against suicide because i see the amount of anger our existence cause foids and tranny fags, the hate they have for us being alive. but if you really want too i wont stop you jumping of a bridge or eating cyanide

They don't want you to reach a higher plain of existence

IMG 0173

You can have a nuanced view on suicide. I'm against it since it just gives femoids & normies a victory. Hence why no Incel should kill themselves.
they don't even notice when an incel kills himself

i am against suicide because i see the amount of anger our existence cause foids and tranny fags, the hate they have for us being alive. but if you really want too i wont stop you jumping of a bridge or eating cyanide
y just by being alive incel is annoying the whole world, the biggest wish of women and normies in relation to incels is for them to die
there is no greater revolt than living

but if you want to take your life I don't see anything wrong with that, to live is to suffer

i'm pro suicide, why suffer in this world when we didn't choose to be fucking born, i been saying this since i was a child

y just by being alive incel is annoying the whole world, the biggest wish of women and normies in relation to incels is for them to die
there is no greater revolt than living

but if you want to take your life I don't see anything wrong with that, to live is to suffer
i agree, but i would always suggest one too think one more time before doing anything. but if you really seek death i wont stop you

Im against incels comitting suicide because normies would enjoy seeing us fail and be miserable

It's like they want to force people to be trapped in this world

I personally don't intend to kill myself and most people regret throwing themselves off the bridge before falling but I have nothing against that either
suicides a one way route after you dont theres nothing more, don’t consider it until all the copes, hopes, and dreams run out, we don’t want more schery6’s or bataviacels

They want you to slowly kill yourself with a fast paced stressful lifestyle as a worker drone in miserable mentally draining and physically exhausting conditions. They don't want you to die off quickly since it would be counterproductive to the goal of exploiting you out of every drop of value you're worth.