Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is there nowhere good to live in Canada?

D

darkhai

Banned
-
Canada is the biggest meme, our biggest city Toronto has the most incels per capita of any other city. The 2nd biggest city is Montreal and you need to know the meme language french to live there. Then there is Vancouver, which is known as the biggest asian city outside of Asia. What the fuck these are our 3 options in Canada. Of those 3 I have a feeling Montreal might be the best so might move there but still what the fuck I have to learn French and deal with a bunch of French bullshit then.

Last edited:
Too bad Asian girls are for Asian men in the west.

Canada has become the ultimate shithole. I feel so sorry for all those soldiers that lost their lives fighting for this country. I am sure this isn't what they expected Canada to turn into.

Too bad Asian girls are for Asian men in the west.

I've noticed this too. Why arent the asians into nerdy/incel types here?

Cuckada is a feminist hellhole.

You should move to Whitehorse.

I guess it really is just about getting north American citizenship. The SEA girls are just using the white men to escape.

Not true. Experiments were run with guys that let the girls know they're not coming back to the west and that didn't spend money on them.

They still loved to be with them.

Asian girls in Asia are just different. Even if they spend their whole life there and came to the west for a month they are all fucked.

I wish the asian girls living in Asia around me would be different. Maybe I should move to Canada and go for an inuit Staciniq.

In what field of work are you looking to work into, French is a most of the time a prerequisite to getting a job in Montreal.

In what field of work are you looking to work into, French is a most of the time a prerequisite to getting a job in Montreal.

I'm down to learn french but culturally it will just feel weird being around french I prefer english. And I run my own online business so won't be affected much by the job market out there.

Canada is the biggest meme, our biggest city Toronto has the most incels per capita of any other city. The 2nd biggest city is Montreal and you need to know the meme language french to live there. Then there is Vancouver, which is known as the biggest asian city outside of Asia. What the fuck these are our 3 options in Canada. Of those 3 I have a feeling Montreal might be the best so might move there but still what the fuck I have to learn French and deal with a bunch of French bullshit then.
Le Incel

Cucknada is a feminist hellhole. Mandatory castration of sub8 males coming soon.