Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is there now foid rap?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
The songs are complete shit. And all they rap about is Chad, their pussy, how other hoes are jealous of them, big dicks, how all the other foids want their Chad. Why has no one proposed legislation to ban this terrible whore music? And look at the foid rappers, Cardi B, Megan the stallion. They're super mega sluts, and tons of young foids are looking up to them cause they're "boss women". Fucking disgusting

"Now"?...

Did you miss the late 80s and 90s?... early 2000s?

The shit normgroids listen to and eat up is beyond parody. Couldn't make this shit up if you tried

The songs are complete shit. And all they rap about is Chad, their pussy, how other hoes are jealous of them, big dicks, how all the other foids want their Chad. Why has no one proposed legislation to ban this terrible whore music? And look at the foid rappers, Cardi B, Megan the stallion. They're super mega sluts, and tons of young foids are looking up to them cause they're "boss women". Fucking disgusting
Post proof, I havent encountered this yet

Last edited:
I just looked at the top charts, I think the music industry is legit dead now that the mumble rap bullshit seems to have finally died. All the names I saw r just shitty rap/R&B niggers that have been around for decades and nobody new is taking their place. Enjoy ur old music cuz new music is a soulless husk

I just looked at the top charts, I think the music industry is legit dead now that the mumble rap bullshit seems to have finally died. All the names I saw r just shitty rap/R&B niggers that have been around for decades and nobody new is taking their place. Enjoy ur old music cuz new music is a soulless husk
They suck, Only good one i can reccoment is joji who used to be filthyfrank, What a fucking legend and memelord!

They suck, Only good one i can reccoment is joji who used to be filthyfrank, What a fucking legend and memelord!
Yeah I remember him, his videos seem normie af now but they were funny when I was younger. Too bad he's an effeminate singer fag now

Yeah I remember him, his videos seem normie af now but they were funny when I was younger. Too bad he's an effeminate singer fag now
Bruh, Its not too bad, If you want effimate fag, Then search justin bieber, Not Joji, Jojis music is very dark and sad and GOOD!

Billboard 2023 top 30 rap artist now. In that list includes, Cardi B, Ice Spice, Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj. It's over

Never heard of any foid rappers in the 90's, or early 2000's. And they definitely didn't have that much of impact compared to the whore rappers today

In still waiting for that 80's, 90's, 2000's version of Cardi B

Cardi B, Megan the stallion, Ice spice, Nicki Minaj, glorilla, Latto,sukihana,Doja cat, coi Leray, bia, saweetie, rubi rose, sexxyredd, iggy azalea, and kali

And they all rap about being sluts!

understand him he is a GrAYcel
I guess... My expectations for Greys is already as low as Hell itself, but denying basic history to own the womens is probably the most childish and dumb way of larping as a edgelord to fit in this community.

Queen Latifa didn't exist, Missy Elliot didn't exist, Lauryn Hill, MC Lyte, Lil Kim...

I don't know what is even the point.

I can’t even fathom how foids can listen to Cardi B. The idea is so alien to me that I consider it a mental illness

I guess... My expectations for Greys is already as low as Hell itself, but denying basic history to own the womens is probably the most childish and dumb way of larping as a edgelord to fit in this community.

Queen Latifa didn't exist, Missy Elliot didn't exist, Lauryn Hill, MC Lyte, Lil Kim...

Yep never heard of them. They probably weren't very good and didn't have that much impact on the industry....I'll listen to some of their songs and report back to you if it has same level degeneracy as WAP though

Not even close to being as degenerate as WAP or Munch. Actually some of the songs messages are more like "I'm not a hoe don't treat me like that." Foid rap nowadays is contributing to degeneracy!

is doja cat the worst?

Cardi B #1. Doja Cat #2