Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is there no manlet faction?

Dr. Rothschild

Dr. Rothschild

Manlet Uprising When?
With the recent emergence of several factions like the SRK, ACM, etc; it's strange how there isn't a manlet faction since manlets make up a significant portion of the members on this site. I would just start one myself, but I don't have enough gravitas or charisma to be a good leader :feelscry::feelscry:

you forgot about my fraction bitch :feelsree: it's BUSTING BAARBARIANS aka BB!!!!!

@Anger get in here boy, yell at this fool :feelzez:

We can not allow such a force to assemble. The manlets would be too powerful.

you forgot about my fraction bitch :feelsree: it's BUSTING BAARBARIANS aka BB!!!!!

Don't threaten me. Once I assemble my army of manlet warriors, we will eliminate the other factions and reign supreme
Markus lenz creativeassembly tww dwarfs markus lenz

pic related

fap, now

Because they'd have to cope with the fact i'd be in it.

Please, don't... I don't want to have to ignore my manlet brethren. :feelsohh:

as prince of manlets(5'9) i should get second in command rank

You got the order wrong. The actual manlet ranking is made according to how short you are. Why should manlets worship people who approach the tallfag status :)

You got the order wrong. The actual manlet ranking is made according to how short you are. Why should manlets worship people who approach the tallfag status :)

i know im joking. id be down for this faction if it was made though.

kill me already

What are all those teams JFL !!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Only 3 teams/factions exists , RDF-ATP the alliance , and SRK (the nofap) guys.

factions are for fags

In that case, @Mudkip should be our emperor since he's probably the shortest member
Please, don't... I don't want to have to ignore my manlet brethren. :feelsohh:
I don't follow. What does the formation of a manlet faction have to do with you ignoring manlets?
You would be a village chief since you're 5'9

5'6 here. Count me in

I demand you to fap NOW!!!!!!!

We need a Real Niggas faction

Okay, so I've come up with a hierarchy for the manlet kingdom. Note: it may be possible to work your way up the ladder depending on your merits and loyalty to our faction.

<= 5'0 Supreme Emperor
5'1 - 5'3 King
5'4 - 5'5 Prince
5'6 - 5'7 Duke
5'8 - 5'9 Knight
5'10 Village Elder
5'11 Peasant

Okay, so I've come up with a hierarchy for the manlet kingdom. Note: it may be possible to work your way up the ladder depending on your merits and loyalty to our faction.

<= 5'0 Supreme Emperor
5'1 - 5'3 King
5'4 - 5'5 Prince
5'6 - 5'7 Duke
5'8 - 5'9 Knight
5'10 Village Elder
5'11 Peasant
In that case, @Mudkip should be our emperor since he's probably the shortest member

I don't follow. What does the formation of a manlet faction have to do with you ignoring manlets?

You would be a village chief since you're 5'9
I accept this nomination. Unlike our stature, we can reach great heights if we unite!!!!

We can not allow such a force to assemble. The manlets would be too powerful.

is that a challenge. I should be leader. I'm king dick-tator around here.

I accept this nomination. Unlike our stature, we can reach great heights if we unite!!!!
I doubt it’s going to happen since there aren’t enough people willing to join

Why is there no deathnik faction? We are incels even among incels

It's the Manlet Mafia- or at least that's what it should be