Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is there more autism

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Loads of boomers will tell you that literally noone had it back in the day and now you go to the cinema and you got grown up kids screaming and acting like retards and u got loads more kids w autism nowadays why is that?

@Emba

Loads of boomers will tell you that literally noone had it back in the day and now you go to the cinema and you got grown up kids screaming and acting like retards and u got loads more kids w autism nowadays why is that?

@Emba

Technology reducing people's attentions spans imo

Millenials and Gen X were the first generation to get hit with this when they grew up watching tv at a young age. It was worse for Millenials though.

Gen Z in western countries have mostly never known a world where information is not easily accessible by looking it up online.
Social media also incentivizes people to behave in childish ways for more likes and extends the high school popularity contest and status jockeying well past teen years.

Because it’s easier to diagnose now.

autism wasn't really a thing back then
not enough people knew about it nor cared

No matter what bullshit (politicized) “science” Jews/libtards will cite to you to supposedly “disprove” or “debunk” the fact that vaccines cause autism in a large portion of the population it remains factual and or common sense that they do.

Perhaps not ALL vaccines are bad but certainly enough are to fuck up a large number of people and severely alter their life trajectory for the worse.

No matter what bullshit (politicized) “science” Jews/libtards will cite to you to supposedly “disprove” or “debunk” the fact that vaccines cause autism in a large portion of the population it remains factual that it does.

Perhaps not ALL vaccines are bad but certainly enough are to fuck up a large number of people and severely alter their life trajectory for the worse.
I don't see why people aren't even allowed to question them. What's wrong with it? They're called idiots but you're just simply believing what you've been told you have the same amount of proof to back up your point as the person questioning the vaccines

No matter what bullshit (politicized) “science” Jews/libtards will cite to you to supposedly “disprove” or “debunk” the fact that vaccines cause autism in a large portion of the population it remains factual that it does.

Ya we know after massive over-vaccination started that autism went way way up. Along with ADHD. In countries that didn't increase vaccination much they had little increase in autism. Despite having all the same technological stuff like tv that could reduce attention spans.

Ya we know after massive over-vaccination started that autism went way way up. Along with ADHD. In countries that didn't increase vaccination much they had little increase in autism. Despite having all the same technological stuff like tv that could reduce attention spans.
I hate being a goy

I think it might have to be because women keep having kids in their 30's 40's etc. as opposed to their 20's like back in the more traditional era.

I think it's a matter of how long you were exposed and at how young an age. True boomers had technological stuff like tv that could reduce attention spans but were not exposed to it for hours on end in their childhood like a lot of Millenials were.

I think the popularity of meme culture in younger generations is normalizing a lot of weird and eccentric behavior that once would have passed as autistic, pointless detached humor to normies.

I think it might have to be because women keep having kids in their 30's 40's etc. as opposed to their 20's like back in the more traditional era.

I think this also explains some of the increases in autism too.

I think it's a matter of how long you were exposed and at how young an age. True boomers had technological stuff like tv that could reduce attention spans but were not exposed to it for hours on end in their childhood like a lot of Millenials were.

I think the popularity of meme culture in younger generations is normalizing a lot of weird and eccentric behavior that once would have passed as autistic, pointless detached humor to normies.

I think this also explains some of the increases in autism too.

Something troublesome is normies think they are really into 'science', but what they really are doing is scientism were they believe we already know everything, and they get very uncomfortable and angry at any investigations into things they already believe.

Yet the huge increase in childhood illnesses is something that demands a thorough scientific inquiry. Something normies are rabidly against.

I was reading yesterday about hookworms and normies were patting themselves on the back so hard they were almost breaking their own arms. Yet they were pissed because a scientist did a random investigation today of people in the Southern US and found something like 13% of the kids had hookworms.

The normies were pissed because they were saying we already eradicated it during the 1950's. Yet in the 1950's they were saying they reduced it, not eliminated it.

Technology reducing people's attentions spans imo

Millenials and Gen X were the first generation to get hit with this when they grew up watching tv at a young age. It was worse for Millenials though.

Gen Z in western countries have mostly never known a world where information is not easily accessible by looking it up online.
Social media also incentivizes people to behave in childish ways for more likes and extends the high school popularity contest and status jockeying well past teen years.
This. And unsurprisingly all tech capitalists from Zuckerberg to Gated, limit their children's tech usage.
this too has big effect. Truly a clown world

This makes sense

@Emba

Only now all psychologists are aware of it, know how to spot it better. Additionally it's easier to get diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder than with full blown Rainman type 'tism. The bar is simply lower.

Another huge factor is that in the past people's lives were way more structured, ritualistic. Lived via set mores, class relations and roles, gender relations and roles, religious practices etc. Things were done according to traditions, set rhythms, there was less social change overall. Autists like it when stuff is repetitive, predictable and rules of social engagement are crystal clear. So not so long ago autists could, with assistance of tight knit social community function without big problems at work, at school, in the family, in the pub etc.

Social liberalism made life worse for autists. All the rigidly defined social structures that help them get through the day without stress and anxiety were slowly ripped away.

Last edited:
Social liberalism made life worse for autists. All the rigidly defined social structures that help them get through the day without stress were slowly ripped away.
Mammoth IQ'd point.

The side of my family from which I get my autism was agrarian. They were farmers, and this entailed consistent, cyclical routines, where if something was going wrong, a meltdown was the appropriate response. Also, you could LDAR throughout the entire winter.

Funnily enough, I get my ADHD from the nobleman side of my family, which lends credence to the idea of "decadent aristocrats."

Last edited:
Under diagnosis, I think most autists in the good old days would just be called retarded and left alone or something similarly stupid.

I had to do a double take when I first heard of people blaming vaccines, it was just me overestimating human intellect again.

because autism isn't real
psychology/psychiatry is pseudoscientific bullshit. don't take pills.

Why this?

At least in western countries, Millenials grew up watching tv and movies that immersed them in feel good bluepill narratives and made them lose touch with how the real world works.

If you ask Millenials today many of them can still recall their favorite tv shows as a kid, can quote them by memory and have it permanently stored as a nostalgic memory of their childhood even though it was just a show.
Notice how memes on the internet keep using old kids tv shows in an ironic way to convey an angsty message.

It's true what they used to say, watching tv at a very young age rots your brain and makes you act like a cartoon cariacture. Maybe that's why so many people act like they are in movies nowadays and try to hype up nonevents into scandals.
Boomers aren't immune from this but they didn't grow up immersed in this kind of tv programming

At least in western countries, Millenials grew up watching tv and movies that immersed them in feel good bluepill narratives and made them lose touch with how the real world works.

If you ask Millenials today many of them can still recall their favorite tv shows as a kid, can quote them by memory and have it permanently stored as a nostalgic memory of their childhood even though it was just a show.
Notice how memes on the internet keep using old kids tv shows in an ironic way to convey an angsty message.

It's true what they used to say, watching tv at a very young age rots your brain and makes you act like a cartoon cariacture. Maybe that's why so many people act like they are in movies nowadays and try to hype up nonevents into scandals.
Boomers aren't immune from this but they didn't grow up immersed in this kind of tv programming
I was not allowed to watch TV. Only at grandparents on holidays and then it was an ultimate binge.
tbh, we were the last generation who was outside without an electronic devices to play. Even as teenager, but then computer (and TV at a friends house) slid into life.

I was not allowed to watch TV. Only at grandparents on holidays and then it was an ultimate binge.

Even if you weren't allowed to watch TV I remember in classrooms you'd constantly be assigned to watch movies in the dark and take notes on what happens in the movie.

Education in public schools was media saturated. There was no escaping it or mentions of it.
Of course there were the quirky kids who bragged about not having a tv at home and only reading books but they were probably doing that for the attention.

What sucks about being forced to watch those movies is that you would have to internalize all the propaganda inherent to them (women good men bad, weak men deserve to die etc).
Another huge factor is that in the past people's lives were way more structured, ritualistic. Lived via set mores, class relations and roles, gender relations and roles, religious practices etc. Things were done according to traditions, set rhythms, there was less social change overall. Autists like it when stuff is repetitive, predictable and rules of social engagement are crystal clear. So not so long ago autists could, with assistance of tight knit social community function without big problems at work, at school, in the family, in the pub etc.

Social liberalism made life worse for autists. All the rigidly defined social structures that help them get through the day without stress and anxiety were slowly ripped away.

Social liberalism and women having more say in society too.
Compared to a lot of men, women want to do away with "boring" repetitive structured things and instead have more spontaneous, "creative" ventures where you aren't sure what comes next and the future is uncertain with many contradictions.

Tv shows geared toward women always show this: she has the perfect life and yet, she still isn't satisfied and needs to change things up.

Last edited:
Still think it’s way exaggerated, they mark shy non NT persons as autistic while we’re not
Agreed , autism isn’t real, they mark shy people as Autists
It’s also about the society, most people were accepted back in the days ,now most MEN are not accepted to the society so they get marked weird shy creepy autistic

Last edited:
very high-IQ, modernity is like a never-ending revolution
Even if you weren't allowed to watch TV I remember in classrooms you'd constantly be assigned to watch movies in the dark and take notes on what happens in the movie.
wtf, we don't do that here

women having children later and vaccines as @Fat Link pointed out

More competition so more likely to get shit on often & kills confidence so retreat into own mind.

Genetic mutations caused by background radiation.

Immune system going into shock from too many vaccines too soon.

Toxicity in food & water.

Mother's having their kids later than ever leading to a bad copy of the parents genes & bottom of the barrel eggs.

More stressed out mothers today due to single parenthood & worklife, the baby picks up on this.

Take your pick.
No matter what bullshit (politicized) “science” Jews/libtards will cite to you to supposedly “disprove” or “debunk” the fact that vaccines cause autism in a large portion of the population it remains factual and or common sense that they do.

Can't tell the truth & get in the way of big pharmas money supply & Jew plan to ruin everyone.
Only now all psychologists are aware of it, know how to spot it better. Additionally it's easier to get diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder than with full blown Rainman type 'tism. The bar is simply lower.

You're absolutely correct, I hold a belief that autism has always been here, in the past spergs would of been put in a crazy house or died young but an autist that isn't a complete retard but "high functioning" as they say could of fit in somewhat with a job & maybe a wife being known as a quiet, reserved or eccentric guy.

The way things are now even with the charities & disability acts, it's actually worse now being autistic as you don't conform to this fucked up hyper social judgemental ratrace compete for everything world.
Not real? You never seen a kid with glazed over eyes flapping their hands before or adults that sound like an android with a childish hobby & ability to recite professor level knowledge on something out of the blue.

Education in public schools was media saturated. There was no escaping it or mentions of it.
Of course there were the quirky kids who bragged about not having a tv at home and only reading books but they were probably doing that for the attention.

What sucks about being forced to watch those movies is that you would have to internalize all the propaganda inherent to them (women good men bad, weak men deserve to die etc).

Social liberalism and women having more say in society too.
Compared to a lot of men, women want to do away with "boring" repetitive structured things and instead have more spontaneous, "creative" ventures where you aren't sure what comes next and the future is uncertain with many contradictions.

Tv shows geared toward women always show this: she has the perfect life and yet, she still isn't satisfied and needs to change things up.
Ccccrrrraaaazzzzyyyyy Karen gotta stir the fucking pot & get herself in the shit.
Still think it’s way exaggerated, they mark shy non NT persons as autistic while we’re not

Agreed , autism isn’t real, they mark shy people as Autists

It’s also about the society, most people were accepted back in the days ,now most MEN are not accepted to the society so they get marked weird shy creepy autistic
Non NT ppl as autists, nigga if you're non NT you're autistic.

Last edited:
More competition so more likely to get shit on often & kills confidence so retreat into own mind.

Genetic mutations caused by background radiation.

Immune system going into shock from too many vaccines too soon.

Toxicity in food & water.

Mother's having their kids later than ever leading to a bad copy of the parents genes & bottom of the barrel eggs.

More stressed out mothers today due to single parenthood & worklife, the baby picks up on this.

Can't tell the truth & get in the way of big pharmas money supply & Jew plan to ruin everyone.