Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is there less animosity in the incelosphere against spics than niggers?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
We're better than niggers but still pretty bad.

Spics are better looking than nigs.

some beaner nations are more violent than spic nations tbf. Part of it is because niggers are basically shoved into everything for diversity reasons while other races aren't and yet nigs are the most entitled and whiney race on the planet outside of kikes. Could be highIQcels shitting on the lowest IQ could also be based off locations for users. I hate niggers way more than spics but I've only ever met 6 spics in my life they are generally quite rare in Canada unlike niggers if I grew up around beaners instead I might hate them more.

Brutal.
I don't even have a name for this pill.
Maybe brutal plshateme pill.

It's brutal anyway.

In Europe there are almost no spics. And if there are they are high IQ migrants that already studied in South America.

Niggers are generally low inhib thugmaxxers, and frequently commit violent crimes against other races

Spics are low inhib as well, but they tend to only be violent against other spics (cartel disputes, etc)
Yup...spot on. In fact, I've noticed that niggers are crueler towards people outside their ethnicity; they'll just blow each other's brains out but seem fond of torturing whites or brutally and randomly sucker punching much smaller hispanics & asians

Spics don't cause as many problems in the incelosphere as niggers and curries do. :feelsjuice:

Self hating retard
Spics are niggers
You do realize Slavs are literally the niggers of Europe. Your people are more retarded and barbaric than us.
Hispanics are the second most violent group in America. God forbid the Hispanic turmoil from the southwestern border spreads to the entire country.

I hate Negroes as much as the next guy, but Hispanics will always have a place in my black list for breeding like cockroaches and becoming the first ethnicity to replace Whites in America.
Based we have more culture and we aren’t as cucked as Europeans are KEK. You guys are a race of kike worshippers. Mestizo Aryan master race replacing the amerimutt melungeons.

Spics are better looking than nigs.
Our foids are top tier next to Mediterranean foids ID say.

chinks that are niggers are the bane of my existence

It's lookism. Spics look something close to white while niggers look like poop; and tbf it was niggers who corrupted spics.

Niggers are generally low inhib thugmaxxers, and frequently commit violent crimes against other races

Spics are low inhib as well, but they tend to only be violent against other spics (cartel disputes, etc)
Better to war against other races than your own(cucked)

I'm a spic, and I fucking hate my own people (for reasons too long for this comment), but yeah....we generally only fuck around with each other and mind our own business for the most part. Niggers, on the other hand, due to their extremely low inhibition love to involve bystanders in on their "fun". Spics, also, when they commit a crime, they know it was wrong. Niggers try to justify their behavior and either do not understand or don't care about any wrongdoing they did

That's why there's less animosity towards spics, compared to niggers

Spics don't have a victim complex and don't chimp out at randoms for perceived racial injustices. Spics also aren't as prone to random, zero impulse acts of violence. Their violence - however brutal - is usually measured and purposeful. A spic might chop you up in front of your family, but only because you killed his cousin in front of his family, not because you wouldn't give him your iPhone.