Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is there estrogen in everything but testosterone is like a holy grail that can't be found

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
It's estrogen in drinking water, plastics, soy, beer, shampoo and idk what else. Seems like every commonplace product is cucking you with estrogen but with testosterone you got people doing all shady broscience stuff like eating raw onions and taking cold showers desperately trying to get some scraps of that hormone but there's still no proof of it being gained anywhere except drugs which are hard banned.

I think we all know why. There is evidence that arimistane increases test, however, and it's widely available.

Might be a way to prevent men from cheating their genetics. Also keeping them docile and controlled. So no uprisings occur

Ask Jacob Rothschild

All I can think of that has testosterone is onions jfl. Everything else is tranny pilled by da joos now tbh

All I can think of that has testosterone is onions jfl. Everything else is tranny pilled by da joos now tbh
992C040E 8098 4093 88DF 29C877228D57

To domesticate men, they wanna lower the T levels & make everyone soy & the theory is more controllable, they've got a rude fucking awakening from the third world coming.

Onions increase T?

Then whats the problem? Just make onion diet
Pretty much. Just put onions on everything theory. Eating fries? Add onions. Eating meat? Add onions. Eating beef? Add onions. Eating eggs? Add onions. Eating ice cream? Add onions. Eating p&b sandwiches? Add onions. Eating chocolate? Add onions. Eating candy? Add onions. Eating onions? Add onions.

The chosen ones want us to be frightened sheep and obedient slaves not real free men. But tbh testosterone won’t make you attractive

The chosen ones want us to be frightened sheep and obedient slaves not real free men. But tbh testosterone won’t make you attractive
Testosterone won't even make you realize a proper model of masculinity, but just turn you into a peacock (as opposed to a sheep) who facilitates female privilege.

BBCs are very high in testosterone, for example, but what do they achieve with this? A soyciety of single mothers and decadence all around.

Last edited:
Testosterone won't even make you realize a proper model of masculinity, but just turn you into a peacock (as opposed to a sheep) who facilitates female privilege.

BBCs are very high in testosterone, for example, but what do they achieve with this? A soyciety of single mothers and decadence all around.
Very true tbh

It's estrogen in drinking water, plastics, soy, beer, shampoo and idk what else. Seems like every commonplace product is cucking you with estrogen but with testosterone you got people doing all shady broscience stuff like eating raw onions and taking cold showers desperately trying to get some scraps of that hormone but there's still no proof of it being gained anywhere except drugs which are hard banned.
It's because the estrogen steroid receptor was arguably the first steroid receptor to appear though evolutionary history, and because it precedes every other steroid receptor, there are a lot of different chemicals that bind to it (at least that's my theory). As long as a chemical has the estrogen chemical backbone, so to speak, it will probably fit to the receptor or have an affinity to a degree. That extends to a lot of different chemical classes.

We as a society are introducing everyone, without their consent, to a broad range of chemicals that have never been in existence ever, with unforseen consequences. It would make sense that these chemicals could have some estrogenic activity to a degree.

Oh yeah, and about increasing your testosterone, don't listen to most of the broscience, and for sure don't try to listen to the mainstream advice for a "healthy" diet. The best way to get high testosterone and to kick estrogen to the curb is a high calorie diet, high carbs (preferably sugar), MODEST protein consumption (protein is pretty important, but you don't want too much of it either), and no unsaturated fats. Also, avoid phytoestrogenic foods like the plague (they reduce DHT and progesterone, and cause your estrogen to get high as a result). Fat soluble vitamins are also especially important, because they are actually quite antiestrogenic and most people are quite deficient in them nowdays. And get more cholesterol in your diet, because all steroids in your body are synthesized from this chemical.

cholesterol will increase T that's why they tell u not to eat it and its bad for u and take it away from food

(((they))) want us docile and weak. If normies and incels had high T they might go apeshit and riot.

It's because the estrogen steroid receptor was arguably the first steroid receptor to appear though evolutionary history, and because it precedes every other steroid receptor, there are a lot of different chemicals that bind to it (at least that's my theory). As long as a chemical has the estrogen chemical backbone, so to speak, it will probably fit to the receptor or have an affinity to a degree. That extends to a lot of different chemical classes.

We as a society are introducing everyone, without their consent, to a broad range of chemicals that have never been in existence ever, with unforseen consequences. It would make sense that these chemicals could have some estrogenic activity to a degree.

Oh yeah, and about increasing your testosterone, don't listen to most of the broscience, and for sure don't try to listen to the mainstream advice for a "healthy" diet. The best way to get high testosterone and to kick estrogen to the curb is a high calorie diet, high carbs (preferably sugar), MODEST protein consumption (protein is pretty important, but you don't want too much of it either), and no unsaturated fats. Also, avoid phytoestrogenic foods like the plague (they reduce DHT and progesterone, and cause your estrogen to get high as a result). Fat soluble vitamins are also especially important, because they are actually quite antiestrogenic and most people are quite deficient in them nowdays. And get more cholesterol in your diet, because all steroids in your body are synthesized from this chemical.
damn that's pretty interesting

Still it's pretty bad that mainstream media and our rulers gives us no info about it, so you'll have to resort to shady forums to get any smarter

Yes. Even with high testosterone, I'm still ugly. But at least I don't look like a bitch, women avoid me even more though after getting masculine.

damn that's pretty interesting

Still it's pretty bad that mainstream media and our rulers gives us no info about it, so you'll have to resort to shady forums to get any smarter
It's even worse than you think, they're advocating for a diet that's terrible for testosterone levels and pushing it as "healthy". Things such as eating low carbs, going vegan or keto, or eating lots of omega fatty acids and unsaturated fats. This kind of diet will ensure high estrogen levels. Also, the mainstream consensus is estrogen = good and testosterone = bad (this is actually a complete inversion of the truth).

I don't think I need to explain why our rulers would want to promote a diet that elevated estrogen though.

Yes. Even with high testosterone, I'm still ugly. But at least I don't look like a bitch, women avoid me even more though after getting masculine.
At least you won't get mocked and disrespected by other males.

It's even worse than you think, they're advocating for a diet that's terrible for testosterone levels and pushing it as "healthy". Things such as eating low carbs, going vegan or keto, or eating lots of omega fatty acids and unsaturated fats. This kind of diet will ensure high estrogen levels. Also, the mainstream consensus is estrogen = good and testosterone = bad (this is actually a complete inversion of the truth).

I don't think I need to explain why our rulers would want to promote a diet that elevated estrogen though.
How does low carb increase estrogen?

How does low carb increase estrogen?
It causes a lot of processes that are counterproductive to testosterone production to happen. Cortisol rises, thyroid output decreases, and LH levels drop. Estrogen rises as a result.

At least you won't get mocked and disrespected by other males.
It only happens when I attack (or they perceive an attack on) the dignity of their queens. They usually stop and sulk back down though when I get in their face. Soys are usually passive aggressive until I confront them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back