Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is there a huge gap

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Why is there a huge gap between the first three postmaxxers and the 4th. How do you even get there :shock:
Screenshot 20240107 225108

Because there's a MI5 agent (TheProphetMuscles's best friend) operating in the shadows. WacoGoesDown is an FBI informant.

I think that is the autism gap.

I think that is the autism gap.
You're a JIDF troll, as well as PancakeCel who works in behalf of Interpol (he busted down one Sudanese guy from this forum).

You're a JIDF troll, as well as PancakeCel who works in behalf of Interpol (he busted down one Sudanese guy from this forum).
Care to eloborate

I'm about to kill him. This forum is full of bastards and moggers who deserve to get killed IRL.
Also who are these jidf
Only one guy openly calls himself one

:feelswhat:

Also who are these jidf
Only one guy openly calls himself one
Who? Only American and British children care about Jews. In other parts of the world except Middle East and Eurotrash, we don't give a fuck about your dooming realities.

Who? Only American and British children care about Jews. In other parts of the world except Middle East and Eurotrash, we don't give a fuck about your dooming realities.
Boyoooo you are only confusing me even more, what's the beef

Boyoooo you are only confusing me even more, what's the beef
I fucking hate this trash forum, I'm thirsty for blood and I'm ready to trace down people in this forum so I can murder them with pistol shots. I want to kill someone so bad, I'm now in East Jerusalem and I'm about to perform a car stunt (Ford Transit van) on a crowd of mannequins.

I fucking hate this trash forum, I'm thirsty for blood and I'm ready to trace down people in this forum so I can murder them with pistol shots.
:feelsseriously:
If you have something to tell about pancakecel and jidf tell me

:feelsseriously:
If you have something to tell about pancakecel and jidf tell me
I want to kill someone so bad, I'm now in EAST JERUSALEM and I'm about to perform a car stunt (Ford Transit van) on a crowd of mannequins.

I want to kill someone so bad, I'm now in EAST JERUSALEM and I'm about to perform a car stunt (Ford Transit van) on a crowd of mannequins.
Ok