Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why is the Witcher games so fucking long?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I was going to play them, despite making a lot of progress, and ignoring side quests... It still takes so fucking long. Too long even, as if I am wasting my life away.

i hate youre shorehorned into a chad character DUDE STUFFED HORSE LMAO

Extremely long. It becomes a speed run after the fun parts wear off.
Extremely long. It becomes a speed run after the fun parts wear off.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Dude you play games to have fun. The journey is the destination. If you don't like it and feel like you "waste" your life quit. If you are just addicted and this is satire, try to schedule your gaming sessions better, once a week fixed 8 hour timeframe for example.

Last edited:
I cannot stand those medieval-fantasy style games. I cannot even look at them without cringing. I played kingdom come deliverance and i liked it because it's pseudo-realistic, but those medieval-fantasy titles like Skyrim and The Witcher or Dark Souls hell no.

I cannot stand those medieval-fantasy style games. I cannot even look at them without cringing. I played kingdom come deliverance and i liked it because it's pseudo-realistic, but those medieval-fantasy titles like Skyrim and The Witcher or Dark Souls hell no.
Elab. To much stuff like studded leather armor and unrealistic fighting? :feelsahh:

Witcher seemed kinda okay to me and dark souls just has the strange weapon problem.

I've heard kingdom come deliverance is pretty good, also from what I've seen it's like Skyrim but actually an RPG
To much stuff like studded leather armor and unrealistic fighting? :feelsahh:
*rides into battle wearing spiked studded-leather armor, wielding giant cleaver sword with a toothpick handle*
*leaps off horse, preforms somersault mid-air while throwing poison-tipped ninja-stars*
*whips out 2 baseball bats with flame enchantments or some shit, runs into crowd of orcs equipped with studded-leather cowboy hats and stone war-clubs*

Last edited:
I've heard kingdom come deliverance is pretty good, also from what I've seen it's like Skyrim but actually an RPG
That's really the more problematic partm imho. No real RPGs today anymore.