Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the US ugly?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I've been trying to chadfish American holes and the locations I selected so far are Portland, Tucson, Toledo and Reno but I swear I've never seen this much disgust anywhere in any western country before. Why the hell are American holes are either fat or tranny looking? The negresses are disgusting as shit, so no wonder, they are at bottom but white foids and Latinas are no good on dating app, though not as worse as negresses. When I was swiping on holes of Poland or Belarus or Croatia, I could see plenty of good looking holes but the US makes me stop swiping. I reckon, I've to choose big cosmopolitan cities of the US to see decent looking holes for chadfishing.

If I were a chad and had to use dating app, I'd rather choose Europe than ugly US.

Last edited:
In lithuania (separatist part of Russia) they look pretty, but uncultured

The women here have realized that they don't have to put any effort into themselves at all and will still be rewarded with all of the usual foid stuff. I seriously see more fat women than thin ones outside.

What's funny is these lazy slovenly holes will go on the internet and accuse incels of not working on themselves.

The world is a ghetto

Agreed, Baltic holes are better looking the US holes. American holes make me puke.
And still I locationcel. Holes here pretty, but greedy and ucultured, and population to small for bigger chances fo finding miracle

And still I locationcel. Holes here pretty, but greedy and ucultured, and population to small for bigger chances fo finding miracle
Have you tried places like SEA or EA?

The women here have realized that they don't have to put any effort into themselves at all and will still be rewarded with all of the usual foid stuff. I seriously see more fat women than thin ones outside.

What's funny is these lazy slovenly holes will go on the internet and accuse incels of not working on themselves.

I've been trying to chadfish American holes and the locations I selected so far are Portland, Tucson, Toledo and Reno but I swear I've never seen this much disgust anywhere in any western country before. Why the hell are American holes are either fat or tranny looking? The negresses are disgusting as shit, so no wonder, they are at bottom but white foids and Latinas are no good on dating app, though not as worse as negresses. When I was swiping on holes of Poland or Belarus or Croatia, I could see plenty of good looking holes but the US makes me stop swiping. I reckon, I've to choose big cosmopolitan cities of the US to see decent looking holes for chadfishing.

If I were a chad and had to use dating app, I'd rather choose Europe than ugly US.
Toledo? I used to live there. Thought the girls were quite cute, specially the ones from the burbs and the rural areas. Had a oneitis from there. Unless you're looking at the negresses in the hoods or something.

Most american women are fat, ugly digustin whores. What did you expect?

Toledo? I used to live there. Thought the girls were quite cute, specially the ones from the burbs and the rural areas. Had a oneitis from there. Unless you're looking at the negresses in the hoods or something.
Maybe in real life but on dating app, I couldn't find.

Murikaans are fat I mean thiccccc.

Most american women are fat, ugly digustin whores. What did you expect?
I thought the fat shit is an exaggerated stereotypes and US may have reasonable number of good looking holes.

Most american women are not good looking. I remember when i was there pre 2012 at a university town. The undergrad girls were good looking but the women at the graduate level had alrdy hit the wall multiple times.

American women are a great example of what happens when women let themselves go. That's what feminism did to them. Taught them to blame men for fat shaming etc rather than actually taking care of themselves. Being an incel there must be suifuel cause the number of decent looking foids must be arnd 20 percent.

I thought the fat shit is an exaggerated stereotypes and US may have reasonable number of good looking holes.
No. That's just the way american girls are potrayed in tv shows and movies. Real american women are disgusting fat slobs.

Most american women are not good looking. I remember when i was there pre 2012 at a university town. The undergrad girls were good looking but the women at the graduate level had alrdy hit the wall multiple times.

American women are a great example of what happens when women let themselves go. That's what feminism did to them. Taught them to blame men for fat shaming etc rather than actually taking care of themselves. Being an incel there must be suifuel cause the number of decent looking foids must be arnd 20 percent.
Euro holes mog Americunt holes. Last week, I was chadfishing for Balkan holes and got to see plenty of good looking holes, rarely saw superfat but in the US, I can see easily in almost every 3-5 swipes. Even the roasties of US don't look good and look very old sometimes.
No. That's just the way american girls are potrayed in tv shows and movies. Real american women are disgusting fat slobs.
Yet, those cunts have high standards, JFL.

Years of dick , achochol, substance abuse, abusive chads which they them selves were attracted to, Fast food, and many other shit

Years of dick , achochol, substance abuse, abusive chads which they them selves were attracted to, Fast food, and many other shit
Euro holes do that too except fast food.

17c5d51f-a2ba-4b90-b2f0-d35c40578c7d.jpg

Terrible Western Diet.
Lack of any exercise.
Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs.
Air,water polution.
Also "light pollution" = bad sleep = ugly femoids.

because the staceys don't use those apps anymore. they just find chad irl. The gross grandma looking ones are only on there in hopes of finding a chad.

Because gender roles have degenerated

All you see on Tinder are the foids that either need validation or because they don't get enough attention from Chad irl because they're 6/10 or lower. All the other pretty ones don't even need to be on a dating app. Hundreds of men are throwing themselves at their feet on the street.

Not very much. And with cunts older then 20 not even trying

How old are you? You cant dream about twenty yr old foids when youre 30+/ugly/not rich/living with your parents. Reduce your standards and stop making all of us look bad you pathetic volcel.

How old are you? You cant dream about twenty yr old foids when youre 30+/ugly/not rich/living with your parents. Reduce your standards and stop making all of us look bad you pathetic volcel.
And make myself look bad by cuckmaxxing for old ugly roasties...

And make myself look bad by cuckmaxxing for old ugly roasties...

Have you checked out your competition? If you were a twenty yr old foid, would you swipe right on a guy that looked like you currently do?

Have you checked out your competition? If you were a twenty yr old foid, would you swipe right on a guy that looked like you currently do?
If highly cultured - yes

Try Utah or Idaho. All American Mormon missionaires I've met were attractive.

As for cities outside of both the Mormon and Bible belts, it must be kinda like Germany. Only very young white girls are attractive. They are already post wall by their 20s, I swear to you.

But you won't meet many Mormons on Tinder I guess...

If highly cultured - yes

How can she tell you're cultured on a dating app? I think if you want top tier foids, you have to be very rich/good looking (top 20%). You seem to have neither of those. Hence reduce your standards instead of day dreaming.

try atlanta,detroit ,san antonio

How can she tell you're cultured on a dating app? I think if you want top tier foids, you have to be very rich/good looking (top 20%). You seem to have neither of those. Hence reduce your standards instead of day dreaming.
Better fap to cute lolis then try for 3d ugly femoids

Mgtow

Women are generally ugly as fuck but when they put 54kgs of fakeup they think they are worth some 6 foot 5 inch gigaChad

Women are generally ugly as fuck but when they put 54kgs of fakeup they think they are worth some 6 foot 5 inch gigaChad

Fkin makeup . Its fucked up my entire life.If not for this, i would have had a shot @ my cute 5/10 looksmatch. Now the cunt is using fakeup and only wants 8/10 guys ffs.

I've chosen these US cities for tonight.

• Jacksonville
• Memphis
• Baltimore

Looking pretty good at my school at least

have you been choosing hick states like Oklahoma or something, just swipe in big cities, yes many in both are ugly