Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is the obsession with “being independent”?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Why is society so obsessed with moving out of your parents house? Why tf would anyone sane would do that? I hate that how these Morons shame others for that shit

“move out live alone be independent”
Why tf would I do that??? It’s not that society is accepting to people who are alone but why the fuck would anyone go away from their parents house if they are living normally?

man this makes me angry so much

it’s like people are gaslighting everyone trying to drag you down

Like what the fuck will happen if someone “become independent” ? It’s a big selling point to idiots

Normal sane people would be with their parents forever like the good old times, both looking after one another, not like whatever the fuck this is

Italian incels and non-incels do the right thing: thay remain in the house of their parents forever. They save money and housework are done by their enslaved mothers.

We cannot become rich, we cannot fuck, why should we work etc.?

where i'm from most people just stay in their parents house and continue living there after their parents die

why waste money on buying new houses?

It's only a matter of time before your parents catch you masturbating.
Or if you catch them masturbating or fucking.
What if you need to take a loud shit?
What if you want to fuck your girlfriend and she's a screamer and your parents are there? Even if she's not a screamer, what, you take her to your room and lock the door and later just walk around in front of your parents?
Okay that last one applies only to normies.
I always liked the idea of being home alone.

What if you want to fuck your girlfriend and she's a screamer and your parents are there? Even if she's not a screamer, what, you take her to your room and lock the door and later just walk around in front of your parents?
It will not happen to me. I cannot get w girl

Tbh I think the reason why this is part of North American culture is the heavy consumerism.

It's all a scam to trick stupid normies into taking mortgages for houses they cannot afford.

It's all a scam to trick stupid normies into taking mortgages for houses they cannot afford.
true banks literally earn trillions from this

Italian incels and non-incels do the right thing: thay remain in the house of their parents forever. They save money and housework are done by their enslaved mothers.

Yeah high iq and based ,this is what should everyone do
where i'm from most people just stay in their parents house and continue living there after their parents die

Agreed
They already catched me and know when I’m jerking and I always take a loud shit,gf shit they would encourage but I can’t
Tbh I think the reason why this is part of North American culture is the heavy consumerism.

This

to practice for the end game of living by myself in the woods or in a van

When I'm in my 30s I don't want to be living in the same crappy townhouse with my mom.

It's pretty obvious, people like having their own place where they can do whatever the fuck they want without their parents enforcing rules. It feels good not relying on people for shit.

If I was financially independent, I'd be on my own or in my dorm at University.

Why make your life harder for nothing
its the ultimate freedom and the natural state of man is to be self sufficient in nature

plus parents are a burden when they eventually get sick and die

Because it produces more atomized, divided, poor wage slave , coper consumers

Jewish propaganda. Individuals are weaker than tribes and easily defeated. It is important for the takeover of the western world towards one world government.

It's a Jewish ploy to get people into debt slavery. You see Jewish banks own a large portion of apartments which they later rent to goys for profit.
Buying a property is already nearly impossible but is sure to be if you start paying rent at the age of 20.

Meanwhile boomers and gen X get to live in empty mansions built in post war period up to 2000's when poperty was cheap to build.

based

It's a Jewish ploy to get people into debt slavery. You see Jewish banks own a large portion of apartments which they later rent to goys for profit.
Buying a property is already nearly impossible but is sure to be if you start paying rent at the age of 20.

Meanwhile boomers and gen X get to live in empty mansions built in post war period up to 2000's when poperty was cheap to build.

There are good things living with your parents(free shit), there's also bad things living with parents(rules) depending on how annoying your parents actually are it may be worth it more to live alone than to be "miserable" and penniless. That's my take on it at least, this year im gonna do full productivity-maxx till i get my rented place, there should be nothing more liberating than to be free from the shackles called parents.

In a lot of countries it is the norm, especially in the east.

It's yet another terrible legacy the degenerate boomers left us with

I personally can't wait to be independent. My family is extremely dysfunctional (word for the wise guys, don't race mix), so I have to deal with stupid shit and hear stupid shit daily, and it's been like that for the past 21 years of my existence. I'd imagine it's much different for those who don't have to deal with stupid fighting, ludicrous craziness, and bullshit drama literally daily and actually have normal families.

Not to mention, I want to do shit like scream at the top of my lungs, punch my walls, throw shit everywhere, run around and shout vulgarities when I'm mad, and decorate my space how I want to, and I can't do all of that when I'm living with my parents.

You got it right goyim. My family is buying up and renting apartments to stupid goys and jacking up the prices:feelsLSD: while I get to live in a mansion

its the ultimate freedom and the natural state of man is to be self sufficient in nature
No everyone was with their group and family in the nature

having a job and making your money is still advised

Because of capitalism, There’s more money to be made when people are alone ( rent, food, utilities, etc.)

I can't stand the whole "be independent" thing, either. I went with the flow and become independent myself, but paying rent fucking sucks and I'm too old to move back anyways. Living with your tribe is based and needs to be encouraged so people don't end up like me giving my entire paycheck to @faded

I can't stand the whole "be independent" thing, either. I went with the flow and become independent myself, but paying rent fucking sucks and I'm too old to move back anyways. Living with your tribe is based and needs to be encouraged so people don't end up like me giving my entire paycheck to @faded
Hand over the paycheck goyim. Someone has to fund my lifestyle.