Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why is the Life so unfair?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
I always ask this to myself. I would be a better person if i just get one girlfriend. Its not about having Sex i just want to know how it feels to get loved by a woman. Thats it. But instead im a person full of hate and sometimes very evil

Well, you are not evil enough. Seriously, stop deluding yourself most incels don't have the energy to be evil. I will call you a fakecel, unless you explain in this thread how you were evil.

because god is an 8 year old playing sims

Genes are everything. Your face=your personality.

Well, you are not evil enough. Seriously, stop deluding yourself most incels don't have the energy to be evil. I will call you a fakecel, unless you explain in this thread how you were evil.

What about ER or AM??? Werent they evil enough?

There is no omnipotent entity looking over across the universe who makes sure everything is "just" and "fair". Instead, nature relentlessly kills off the creatures it deems inferior.

Because mother nature is in charge of it, and it is a femoid.

Because you're an ugly motherfucker = Inferior. No use to mankind.

I always ask this to myself. I would be a better person if i just get one girlfriend. Its not about having Sex i just want to know how it feels to get loved by a woman. Thats it. But instead im a person full of hate and sometimes very evil
feeling loved by a woman and having a gf are two completely different things, you could go through 1000 gfs and not feel loved if you cant see things from the other persons perspective. calm down and be rational

life is only fair for chads and whores, their day will come

Why shouldn't it be? You don't tell the universe what to do. You're her bitch.

It's unfair yes, exactly why should it be your fault that you do the thing that you do? Life dealt you this hand while others got better, I will play my hand my way, even at their cost.

we are animals. nature is cruel

Life is unfair, but guess what is more unfair and cruel than life? Human beings. If you look ugly and you know how society treats people like you, there is no reason for you to procreate and spawn a life into this hell. Blame your parents first.