Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the internet so obsessed with nice guys?

They are just ugly men who get rejected for practicing the “basic human decency” that cuck tears love to preach on about. Followed by other meme advice that you should be nice for the sake of being nice, and don’t expect anything more. They just want a doormat to step on who wont express any sexual desire.
High iq.
Did he define nice guys as men who hate being friend zoned or men who are nice to get laid or just simply nerds?
He talked about them hating being friendzoned, and he wants to help them work on getting revenge on the rosties who used them.
Here's a video he did about nice guys I found.

Chadlites have a great sex life trust me

Chadlites tend to be less picky so it's most likely, Chads tend to have more standards about race and class, while a Chadlite doesn't have a problem hooking up wtih a girl from a ghetto or barrio

Nice guys are incels because they act nice cause their validatión Is shit and the only way to behave Is good,puppy etc

@Irredeemable i thought u were dead
Nope, I'm still playing Forza pretending that I have a drivers license and a car.

High iq.
He talked about them hating being friendzoned, and he wants to help them work on getting revenge on the rosties who used them.
Here's a video he did about nice guys I found.

Based man if he defend nice guys

Almost everybody Bro,u should come to our discord incel group btw we have lots of members of here :feelshmm:

I'll Sent u PM with invitation:feelsEhh:
Aren’t there strict rules for creating an account?

Because women love rapists, murderers, psychopaths, torturers and animals.

But women HATE men with low SMV. We are basically a pest to them that should be eradicated.

Because women love rapists, murderers, psychopaths, torturers and animals.

But women HATE men with low SMV. We are basically a pest to them that should be eradicated.
True

Sure they overreact to being friend zoned and whatnot but I don’t understand the internets obsession with them. They’re just a bunch of socially awkward incels who overreact to being friend zoned. Nothing that interesting about them. Never understood why everyone online is obsessed with them. Also, I doubt the reason they’re being nice is just to get laid. I think that’s a myth made up to make nice guys look worse than they actually are. If nice guys assume girls only like jerks, why would they assume being nice will help them ascend? Where’s the proof that they’re only nice to get laid, did a lot of nice guys admit that was why they get laid? I think they’re just genuinely nice but then get friend zoned and take it personally and overreact. I don’t think they necessarily are being nice to get laid. And I think they freak out over being friend zoned because they prolly take friend zones too personally because like I said many appear to be socially awkward.

and that r/niceguy subreddit is dumb. They have over a million subscribers and all they do is post screenshots of angry texts from a nice guy and these texts are probably just fake and between two friends and a set-up just for going viral. I doubt most are authentic because all the texts have the same exact conversations

I think this internet obsession with nice guys all started in 2002 with heartless bitches international and then that website went viral and then I saw a nice guy comic from February 2004 which went viral back then. Then in the 2010s, everyone is obsessed with nice guys online.

TL;DR sure nice guys are white knights who overreact to the friend zone, but they don’t have any effect on society I don’t see why internet is obsessed with them. I feel like the internet hates them because they need to find someone to hate on to feel better about themselves so they pick nice guys because nice guys are an easy target
It’s because foids have had nice guys in their life and treated them like complete shit and make themselves feel better by looking at a subreddit of exaggerated nice guys to make themselves feel better
Nice guys who overreact to friend zones are a rare group of people ngl
This

Just go to r/whereareallthegoodmen

Mocking women who mock the niceguys

society in the form it is now tends to reward unfortunately evil and non honest behavior. The sexual market reflects this, and so normies apply nice behavior to being a low value male

society in the form it is now tends to reward unfortunately evil and non honest behavior. The sexual market reflects this, and so normies apply nice behavior to being a low value male
Yet they say being nice is how to get laid

Low value men. They literally do the thing foids tell them to do, so they get understandably frustrated when foids reject them and everyone blame the men.
jfl at society, fuck toilets
Based greycel catches on quickly.

because you can't win as an ugly male
"you have to be nice without wanting anything in return, you dirty innkel" :soy::soy::soy:
just be a doormat to everyone theory
"if you're "nice" to a girl just because you want to fuck her, you aren't REALLY a nice person" teehee :soy::soy::soy::soy:

because you can't win as an ugly male
"you have to be nice without wanting anything in return, you dirty innkel" :soy::soy::soy:
just be a doormat to everyone theory
"if you're "nice" to a girl just because you want to fuck her, you aren't REALLY a nice person" teehee :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Bluepillers in a nutshell

Soyciety hates on men for any and all reasons going.