Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is the gym always full of coping manlets?

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
I'm 5'11 it's insane

They are everywhere and they are the ones who are always overly jacked.
69b

5'11 is manlet tier among males in the western world.

If he's actually 4'1.5 than that's lifefuel for me because I finally height mog someone:feelsautistic:
5'11 is manlet tier among males in the western world.
:feelsmega: Please no, don't let this be true
Im about to OD on heightpills

Hit the gym, bro. But height is not more important than face. Back in 2015 I met a guy who was 5'2 and dated a really hot girl. She was taller than him. But his face was at least 7/10. face>height.

You said it yourself, they need to cope

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 62
ngl frame is far more important than height. weight and power is the biggest factor in winning fights which is determined by frame and muscle. the main advantage height has is taller people tend to have bigger frames and are able to get to higher weights without it becoming unhealthy but a short guy who has the same frame and weight would have the same fighting success.

Because they tragically think that Stacy will find them more attractive than Chad despite that they spend every waking hour either at the gym or eating chicken and steamed broccoli.

Chad, meanwhile, never trains, is just as jacked, and spends every waking hour eating burgers and pizza, slamming beers, and swimming in pussy.

Hit the gym, bro. But height is not more important than face. Back in 2015 I met a guy who was 5'2 and dated a really hot girl. She was taller than him. But his face was at least 7/10. face>height.

> situational anecdotes

:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsahh:

Foids would rather date a tall & skinny emo that cant lift a bag of Dorito's than a sub 6 foot jacked guy

I'm 5'11 it's insane

They are everywhere and they are the ones who are always overly jacked.View attachment 54253
As someone who's one of them, its because i srsly have nothing else to do on a weeknight. Its either the gym or video games. I'm pretty sure attractive people with a gf/social circle dont have similar amounts of free time.

a 5'6 guy cant be a chadlite though lmfao
he is unemployed and still brings girls home every week. height cope needs to stop.
i agree that 5ft6 is short but calling 5'11'' short is absurd.
my only other "incel in denial" friend is a 6'2'' lanklet