Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is superficial behavior so carefully monitored?

Fenrir

Fenrir

Copemaster1488
★★
I swear to god every time I show even the slightest hint of frowning or even just a stoic blank expression some cunt always tells me "you should smile more!"
I feel like every inflection in your voice and adjustment in body language is so intensely observed by the people around you so they can destroy you. So they can find what makes you weak. "Why are so scared to let yourself be vulnerable?" Because unlike whores who bleed out their fishy smelling toothless dog mouths once a month, men actually express what they're feeling. Through observation you can easily find that men lack the ability to pretend to be happy when they aren't. And when they do try to run from the truth, you can see it as if they are screaming to the world about how weak they are, we see this in soyboys and copers. Foids seem so shocked when their constant manipulation and attack of men's emotions gets halted. "How could my ingenious plan fail!?" As if constant harassment of our psyches was so noble of an act that they treat it as sin when you refuse to take part in it. I hate it. I hate it all. This culture deserves the hellfire it will soon receive. The constant hypocrisy and overreactions to miniscule nuances in superficial behavior makes me want to fucking rope already.

invest-now-its-trending-npc-wojak-36327926.png

i give them the death stare

They shame you for not reacting to them and not faking happiness, but women really hate any man who breaks down or shows any emotion. It's just constant nonstop mind games with foids tbh

Nice username. Fenrir-wolf is one of my favourite lads in Asgard tbhtbth.

They want everyone to delude themselves to become happy so they can slave easier

when women ask you " why do u look so down/ annoyed?" then we should be able to respond " because you wont fuck me" or " theres always a way to turn my frown upside down by fucking me"

then after u say that they will show their true nature, they will drop their "concerned and caring nature act" after that.