Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is such a large part of the human lifespan completely worthless?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

over for my mental state
-
For normies it feels like the actual enjoyable part of life ends at around 25-30, most people I see above that age live only to cope. They endure working some shit job all day just to go home and cope with sportsball and drinking. Your youth has faded away and so have so many opportunities. I am jealous of guys with girlfriends in their teens and twenties but after that it feels like most married couples are in awful relationships, no love for each other anymore and no sex. I would genuinely rather stay an incel than be in a marriage like that.

If what's supposed to be the prime of your life sucks, don't expect things to get any better for you afterwards. Your youth is your life and it feels like for most people the last two thirds of their life are completely worthless.

Most people's lives are meaningless - in fact, from the point of view of biology, only reproduction makes sense, we are born, then we grow up, then puberty, sex, having children and that's it. If you have multiplied, you can die in peace. You have completed your only mission with which you were born.

Most people's lives are meaningless - in fact, from the point of view of biology, only reproduction makes sense, we are born, then we grow up, then puberty, sex, having children and that's it. If you have multiplied, you can die in peace. You have completed your only mission with which you were born.
Life is meaningless at the end of the day but it's even more meaningless if you're getting no enjoyment from it

Life is meaningless at the end of the day but it's even more meaningless if you're getting no enjoyment from it
Any life without reproduction is meaningless. Every living thing is born in order to reproduce - that's mission number 1, everything else is secondary and only people were able to create surrogates of life that replace it.