Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is Soy Wars so popular among normies?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Soy Wars came out in 1977 and is still hugely popular. Soys and Cucks were literally crying when The Force Awakens trailer dropped.

Sci fi setting, good characters, creative worlds, expanded lore, you name it
It turned soy the moment Disney got their filthy hands on it

Sci fi setting, good characters, creative worlds, expanded lore, you name it
It turned soy the moment Disney got their filthy hands on it
Prequels were horrible too with bad acting and bad dialogue. The franchise just has three good movies but is hugely popular

because its a (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( production,and they invest a lot of money in making it popular,and it become very mainstream and ppl who are betas,and want to look cool themselves say ooh i like cuck wars.so they dont end being just ugly nerds,much more theyre the "Interesting" ugly nerds,or cool geeks.

And I don't disagree but the CGI fights were pretty good
The CGI has aged badly and looks terrible now. People complained about cgi in prequels so they didn't use it much in the sequels. So we got only boring desert and forest worlds. And now people complain about that jfl.

It was only popular with ugly males back in the day but now Chads and roasties like it too
i see foids with star wars shirts all the time, it's so fucking annoying "XD IM SUCH A NERDY GIRL, LOOK AT ME"