Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Is @Sexless incel banned?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
I sometimes will hear his name get mentioned, or stumble across an old thread by him or concerning him. Clearly he was very active on here as he has a high post count & many seem to know of him; so why was he banned? I notice it is a hardban since when you click on his account it says "this user limits who may view their full profile" which means he cannot access it anymore.

Did he request for it like many who wish to leave do? Or did he do something that warranted a hardban?

Sexless incels are not allowed on chads.is

He recreated an account @Clown but it's also been banned for some time now

Nigger started beef with everyone

He recreated an account @Clown but it's also been banned for some time now
Oh damn that was the same nigga? Guess if I compared posts from both it would add up. Guess he is done w the site now as that account is likely permabanned.

What happened to the OG account though?

So basically like Zer0?
Yeah, Zer0 except he would tell you how you're a faggot for 1 hour and literally spam 1000 Word essays only consisting of "faggot". It was the funniest shit ever to have an argument with this guy. Also made up bs stories all the time. He was more of a narcissistic aggressive, zero is passive agressive

Oh damn that was the same nigga? Guess if I compared posts from both it would add up. Guess he is done w the site now as that account is likely permabanned.

What happened to the OG account though?
I think he just wanted to start a new account for whatever reason

Yeah, Zer0 except he would tell you how you're a faggot for 1 hour and literally spam 1000 Word essays only consisting of "faggot". It was the funniest shit ever to have an argument with this guy. Also made up bs stories all the time. He was more of a narcissistic aggressive, zero is passive agressive
Damn at least sounds like he was funny to have around, unlike Zer0 who basically thinks everyone but him is a fakecel.

I also actually just realized I had an interaction w him back in my GrAYcel days: I made a thread asking people what fetish they thought was the most soy/cucked(I kinda knew what people would say I just wanted to postmax) and he said it was whatever one I had.

So I guess wanting to defile foids and remind them that they are below me is cucked:feelskek:

Nigger started beef with everyone

He may be unbanned at another time.

image.jpg

Is living under a rock good?