Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is sex with an ugly male treated like a fate worse than death while whores will give their pussy up for $50?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Women act like sex with an ugly male will give them permanent PTSD to the point that suicide is preferable than living with the trauma. It already boggles my mind that sex is supposed to be the ultimate physical pleasure in life, yet somehow receiving the best physical sensation you could possibly have with an ugly male turns it into an agonizing ordeal. I can't think of anything else that's good that would be somehow terrible if an ugly guy offers it. Like if an ugly guy bought a pizza and offered a few pieces to me, it wouldn't somehow become a disgusting pizza that would make me throw up if I ate it. Yet women would have you believe that the physical appearance of a man can alter reality and force them into a living nightmare. Back the point, how can something be so terrible but then be acceptable as long as you give up a day's wages? Even minimum wage in developed nations can make $50 in one day. So go dig a hole or stock some shelves or flip some burgers for a few hours and suddenly you've earned some pussy. But we can wageslave, work out, and commit ourselves wholly to trying to get a girlfriend and we're deemed unworthy. I just don't get it.

They want chad cock

They don't want to give birth to incels.

Money is the #2 most important thing to women after Chad. They even pretend to date soys to extort money from them.

Anyone can be an incel next to a Chad, and Chad can only be born from a Stacy and a Chad, regardless of what they want most woman will give birth to incels.

Exactly, femoids who sell their pussy, the government need to order them to give us some pussy as well, it will make our sad lives better

SMV is the answer you are searching for

This make no sense because the genes of most women would be incel if they were born male. So even if they find chad the child will have 50% incel genes

Exactly, femoids who sell their pussy, the government need to order them to give us some pussy as well, it will make our sad lives better
Goverment assigned GF when ? Seriously tho,with male virginity rate on the rise and number of sexually frustrated men at the roof.I think it is time to at least encourage women to marry ugly looking males,ıf we late femoids date freely they will gladly enforce eugenics and discramination
Every single world goverment right now has ''Trickle down sexual market economics'' (Ridiclous but whatever),they believe if we let both males and females be degenerate and do whatever they want with their sex lifes.Both genders will be happy
However the problem is :
> Female wants to lose virginity
> She calls a normie to her house and they fugg for free
> Male wants to lose virginity
> He cant
Pussy aint trickle down buddy boyos

This make no sense because the genes of most women would be incel if they were born male. So even if they find chad the child will have 50% incel genes
Females are biologically weaker then man.
They are weaker in the mind
They are weaker in the body
Only thing they are capable of is re-producing via eggs
AND THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT SHİT RİGHT LMAO :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

After age of 28 female hormones become weaker and weaker,eggs get worse and worse.Square jaw,fast hair growth and masculine voice start to pop up.
Meanwhile males can have healthy sperms past the age of 30
Women are only good at having eggs and even that is hard to maintain or use.